Default The 'In Game Help' does not work.

So we can't report 'urgent' issues atm.

Or has it been turned off because there are soooo many issues and everyone thinks they are urgent??
    Argonessen: Breyard, Kayuss, Breymer, Vilar, Zhanmadao
    Disclaimer: All my posts are in the official DnD language of Common. Common is not a standardised language, so if you think you see a spelling mistake - you are wrong!

Community Member

Currently getting the following error when I hit Escape/Help.
    Hope it is helpful in trying to diagnose the problem. Some guildies reported just a blank page,
    but the result is the same - not being able to access the ticket system.

To make it worse, the GMs do not accept tickets created on behalf of another player.
    "Thank you for submitting this issue on the behalf of another player. Unfortunately, the In-Game Support team is unable to discuss or resolve a player issue with a different player. Please ask the player to submit a help request directly and I will be happy to assist." Ticket auto-closed.
    The problem of course is that neither five in the quest were able to open a ticket.

G.

Server Error in '/TSSTrowser' Application.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    Trowser.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +2940
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Default Help Menu

I have same problem, but mostly just a blank screen.

Unhappy

I have been having the same problems with both in-game help AND the DDO Store...