Default Connection Issues.

Still haven't been able to get on DDO after Update 13, I'll log in to character selection place and click my toon i want to play, log in and get a message that says "Connection to the server has been lost". To be honest, I'm computer illiterate, my computer is old and sucks. I know this it a connection issue, but i don't know what to do someone please give me a dummy guide? My connection is good, it always says Signal Strength: Excellent and my Speed's always 130.0 Mbps, I just think that some little itty bitty setting needs to be fixed and my problems good. OR maybe there's something that won't stay connected to DDO's broadcasting?!?!? I DO NOT KNOW! Please help I haven't got to play in so long. I got on right after Update 14 but kept getting the yellow latency thing and switched instances and crashed.

just tried fooling around with the normal delete and re-add the Firewall exceptions and after that popped up the game and i got a message i've never see before asking if it should keep blocking the i think was this one "dndclient.exe" and i said no, unblock. Hopefully i've fixed it.