Community Member

Default Masked Ball & Inspire Excellence

Bug reported:

Masked Ball is activating for me with zero points invested in Masked Ball (started with first point of investment in Dirge)

And while not a 'destiny', but an epic feat:

Inspire Excellence ability songs don't overwrite each other: WAI? (can have all +4 ability songs going at the same time)

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadospawn View Post
    Bug reported:

Masked Ball is activating for me with zero points invested in Masked Ball (started with first point of investment in Dirge)

And while not a 'destiny', but an epic feat:

Inspire Excellence ability songs don't overwrite each other: WAI? (can have all +4 ability songs going at the same time)
    The masked ball bug was in lama as well, guess they didn't get around to fixing it. fun fact: it triggers on all casts of fascinate (and dirge), regardless of what level you are or what destiny you took. A lvl 1 bard fresh off the boat can fascinate and he will trigger masked ball.

The inspire excellence thing is wai.

sorry if not the right thread but at what level you get the inspire excellence song? i have a pure 20 bard 3 epic lvls adn fatesinger 5. but no inspire excellence.
    Master of Puppets - Gimpfest - Orien
    Pulling the strings of :

Miracless , Miiss, Dyers, Xerrena , Puppets

Quote Originally Posted by puppets17 View Post
    sorry if not the right thread but at what level you get the inspire excellence song? i have a pure 20 bard 3 epic lvls adn fatesinger 5. but no inspire excellence.
    Inspire Exellence is a new Epic Feat. Have to spend your featslot on it at elvl 21 or 24. Has some prereqs. too: 20 Perform, Inspire Heroics (lvl15 'AC song')

Ilmer.