Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bump.
    Tried to read client_gamelogic.dat, to see how the game references the skin elements, but it doesn't appear to be any sort of readable C/C++ file. Guess the best we can do is make some noise and hope the devs notice.

Community Member

Default Hate to be the guy to say it...

I hate to be the guy that says it...But they don't care...Fact is that several have asked before and it has been ignored for several years now. They give you a link to the Lotro Interface ( http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/index.php?) and you can view all of the Current Lorto stuff and you will also notice that Nothing new for DDO since 2012 and a lot of the interfaces are more like 2009-2010.

I personally would love to see an update since I run a 4k monitor and even though I can run the game in 4k, the buttons for the hot bars are Way too small. It would be nice to be able to resize them. I will say that in 4k the game does look good and I would Love to play it in 4k.

But it is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeldritch View Post
    Bump.
    Tried to read client_gamelogic.dat, to see how the game references the skin elements, but it doesn't appear to be any sort of readable C/C++ file. Guess the best we can do is make some noise and hope the devs notice.
    you won't find anything graphical in client_gamelogic.dat ... It's the game logic...

You'd better look at client_highres.dat or client_surface.dat... they have more chances to contain the UI.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234