Lightbulb King's Forest Map and Guide

Wahoo! The expansion is finally here!

I am buried under all the updates, new quests, new world and everything else that the new expansion has to offer. I will be updating DDM's Realm with as much of this info as I can as soon as I can get it published. There is a crazy amount of stuff...

Anyway, to tide you over until some of the more specific guides are ready I have prepared a map of The Kings Forest wilderness area.

I have a ton of stuff already added to it but there is a little more to go. I will get it what is missing on there ASAP. If you see any corrections or if you have anything that is missing let me know and I will add it to the map.

The map and guide can be found here: http://www.ddmsrealm.com/index.php/2...ough-and-guide

I hope this helps you all out until the other guides and the database can be updated.

Now here is to hoping the servers come up early and we are not all waiting around all day to play!

Play smarter, not harder.
    ~Karranor
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Its so big, i'm already lost, thank the gods for the recall button

good work +1
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

I know, it is HUGE. Easily 2 or 3 times the size of any other wilderness.

This should definitely keep people busy for awhile.
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

OK the map is officially completed and verified on Live. Thanks all for the help! Have fun exploring!

Thanks a ton. Awesome work.
    Server: Orien
    Guild: Over Raided
    Toons: Phasma - Swashbuckler ; Ceroni - Acrobat ; Selina Air Savant ; Cachin - Artificer

This is a request for a spoiler, so please PM me or put some sort of spoiler warning in your reply. Thanks in advance. Very minor spoiler below. I will ask about an item that can be found in the forest. Stop reading now if you don't want to see this very minor spoiler.

I found a small abandoned (except for enemies) village with a well. The well can be used to procure a small vial of water. What the heck do I do with that vial? I tried equipping it, double-clicking it, everything I could think of. I tried using it on the corrupt dryad nearby but that didn't work either. I tried using it on the corrupt tree that the corrupt dryad came out of, and that didn't work.

I'm thinking maybe I should have hotbarred it and then clicked the corrupt dryad/tree? I'm stumped. Please spoil me on this as I don't think I will figure it out.
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Montrose View Post
    This is a request for a spoiler, so please PM me or put some sort of spoiler warning in your reply. Thanks in advance. Very minor spoiler below. I will ask about an item that can be found in the forest. Stop reading now if you don't want to see this very minor spoiler.

I found a small abandoned (except for enemies) village with a well. The well can be used to procure a small vial of water. What the heck do I do with that vial? I tried equipping it, double-clicking it, everything I could think of. I tried using it on the corrupt dryad nearby but that didn't work either. I tried using it on the corrupt tree that the corrupt dryad came out of, and that didn't work.

I'm thinking maybe I should have hotbarred it and then clicked the corrupt dryad/tree? I'm stumped. Please spoil me on this as I don't think I will figure it out.
    There is an encounter called "turning undead" or something like that with a purple dragon knight hiding in some bushes. You need to go to the well and get some water to cure him. He's random, so he won't always spawn. We found him over by the Abandoned Temple
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    There is an encounter called "turning undead" or something like that with a purple dragon knight hiding in some bushes. You need to go to the well and get some water to cure him. He's random, so he won't always spawn. We found him over by the Abandoned Temple
    SPOILERS

This is correct. I didn't bother with encounter walkthroughs. Most are pretty straight forward, just pay attention to chat and goals prior to unleashing hell. There are a handful of encounters where you want some to survive.

As far as the well goes, it is marked on the map. You will find it in the west side about 2/3 the way down right near a shrine and quest entrance. If you are in the area, pick one up in case this encounter spawns for you.

From what I have seen most encounters can spawn just about anywhere. There are a few places that seem to spawn a certain type, but until I have more experience in the forest I am not going to differentiate the encounter spots. I want to be sure.

Thank gawd... I walked for an hour last night and only found the southern Underdark entrance and the remote outpost (well, and a buncha hastily scribbled philosophical ramblings of a mage). Looked at my map and there was only a sliver of the map uncovered!!!! This is a great wilderness area, btw; not bagging on it!

Dammit, that encounter spawned and I didn't remember I had the vial!

<Replied with helpful info>
    Ahhhh... Thank you, that was driving me crazy. :-)
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.