Alright all, now that Lamannia enters its long slumber until the next preview/beta-ish time, wanted to cover a few last details before launch day...

- There are some issues that we'll be patching for after the launch. These are fixes that either couldn't make the last build window, or that didn't take hold in the last build (e.g. I'm looking at you madstone wackiness, epic lvl 1 after opening a challenge, uncentered monks losing gear buffs, and weird tome of fate drop rates). Thank you to all players who helped file bug reports and tried out MOTU on Lamannia during beta!

- The Lamannia forums will be bumped back down the forum list into hibernation, though still open and visible.

- Monday is "the day", but that also means the pre-purchase bonuses will go away. If you like the pre-purchase bonuses, this weekend is the last time to get them! You'll still be able to get the Xpack, but not with the battle panthers, masks, pets, and XP tomes. If you're into that, nab it while you still can. If you have friends who you even suspect are into bonus items like that, better let them know so they're not kicking themselves once the bonuses are gone (6+ years later and I STILL routinely get PMs about Founder status so for some of you I know this kind of stuff matters, hence why I'm calling it out).

- That 30% XP bonus is still on this weekend. Also don't forget to complete the Spinner of Shadows quest!

Thanks everyone for playing on Lamannia, and have fun this weekend! Monday we'll invade Eveningstar