Thread: U14 - overview

Default U14 - overview

1) Druid class - With all the bugs that may have, I just bought the pack because of this. I love druids. Amazing!
    2) Epic Destinies - Now I want to see what will happen in the real game. But it seems to be a great gain for the entire game and will reduce the multi-class. Cool!
    3) Graphics - Amazing! I love it!
    4) Mechanic of Epic lvls - It's better than I expected. You did a good job on this.
    5) Spell changes - If it is to balance the classes, that's fine.
    6) Classes balance - I still think there is much difference between the classes ..... changing the "WOB" may be a beginning, but I have not seen much more than that. Maybe update 15?

7) Challenges - I dont have time to test this one. :-(
    8) Epic Items / Old items - Is the worst thing this update. Honestly? We've got random loot in the chests quest. Named items is what we need for this update to be 100% cool. I dont saw any lvl 25 yet. I doubt if there will be. Take off the slots of epic items i believe it was a mistake, as well as the mechanic scrolls / seal and shard. The epic items must be hard to take.
    9) Engine - I have seen problems in this regard. People trapped in the wall is common now. Yesterday happened to me. It is happening once a day at least for one of group.
    10) AC/Dodge changes - Needs to see on live to give my opinion about this.... It is difficult to evaluate this without a whole bunch and few people testing.

But its my opinion. And i play a lot.

(sorry for the bad english!)
    Last edited by rtgr10; 06-21-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Sarlona - [<o>] Brazilian Dragons [<o>]
    Arrth [Favored Soul/25] Golandar [Completionist - TR5] Larapius [Rogue/25] Llance [Fighter/5] Meredoth [Bard/25] Mhammoth [Ranger/25] Mhorganna [Sorcerer/25] Mhorgause [Druid/25] Mordredh [Wizard/25] Spirrus [Light Monk/25]