Default "Use" button, put it back

It was my understanding from the UI feedback thread that the use button was going to be put back in, now the thread seems to be gone (atleast I can't find it) and there's only a couple of days to launch.

I may seem trivial but for me this annoys me to no end. I don't use keybindings much, I mouse click just about everything and this change makes the game so annoyingly frustrating to play that it just isn't enjoyable in a lot of situations anymore.

Example; Party member died, rushing while chased by enemis to pick up soulstone, hit button -> drop down menu -> panicly trying to find right choice -> dead yourself.

It just seems like such an unnecesary change and while I don't agree with how alot of other things (like class balance) is handled in this game, this is actually one of the things that has made me just logg off from the game lately, what good is an UI if it isn't accessible?

Don't let i go live like this or atleast make a use button that can be draged to a hot bar for those players that prefer mouse clicking (a separate examine button would be nice as well).

The use button is still the "U" key.

I do understand your frustration if you are a mouse user only though.
    Officer of Renowned

Community Member

A mouse clicker? Baaaddddddddddddd!
    I think my son with 9 years, play better
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnind View Post
    A mouse clicker? Baaaddddddddddddd!
    I think my son with 9 years, play better
    Different people play differently, it has nothing to do with being a good or bad player. Everyone is a mouse clicker the difference is only the extent.

Everyone also got their personal reasons, some may enjoy the visual feedback clicking UI buttons give them. Some may use a lot of different computers and find that finding buttons on different shaped/sized keyboards is more of an hassle in stressed situations. Some may have physical limitations such as missing fingers or rheumatism.

The question is; did removing the easy access of the use button add anything to the game play?