Default Cleric Turn Undead: Huge Issue

Cleric Turn Undead does not recharge, nor does it get fixed with relogging. Cleric Capstone randiant servant auras and everything related to turn undead does not recharge.

If this issue is not fixed on Live in a few days it will create huge issues with the playability of clerics, so please fix it asap!
    Founder member of aLiclan

I will have to check this out on my cleric when I get home from work. This would be bad if it does that on live.
    When asked, "What are we going to do tonight?" the only acceptable answer is, "The same thing we do every night...Try to take over the world!"
    Sarlona - Auralana, Orcalana, JuicyLucy, Aquani, Wistia, Aurabella, Guildy, etc. If you see the last name Hather, it's either me or the hubby.

I am getting something weird, my turn undead does not recharge beyond 3 uses outside the tavern while inside they recharge up to total 7 charges...

EDIT: Really weird, this is an erratic bug and now it recharges normally again although I havent tried it yet inside a quest.
    Last edited by Sonofmoradin; 06-19-2012 at 01:20 PM.

There was an old bug that would cause turns to stop regenerating. It was caused by getting hit with Feebleminded (desert arcane skeletons and wildmen casters primarily). When you got hit by that effect, you would immediately lose all your turns, then they would cease to regenerate until you relogged.

It would be depressing if that bug has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    There was an old bug that would cause turns to stop regenerating. It was caused by getting hit with Feebleminded (desert arcane skeletons and wildmen casters primarily). When you got hit by that effect, you would immediately lose all your turns, then they would cease to regenerate until you relogged.

Just saw that the wings charges regenerate too fast.

2017 DDO Players Council Starla70's Avatar

Do we know if this is fixed? I really do not want to get my high level Clerics out in live to deal with this.

yeah this is one bug i hope they fix quickly. i have a cleric i play as well. not as much as my fvs but i do enjoy it from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    A previously fixed bug... returning?!

That's totally unheard of in the history of DDO ever!
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

On a totally not-really-related note!

My wings don't recharge!
    [Tyrs Paladium]
    Pewf, Bank Toons