Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It's not updating any of my characters either, and hasn't been for a few days. All from Ghallanda.

Last activity update was on the 10th this month.
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

Community Member

Yeah, it kicked some random items into the character log, but it is not updating.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    character data is updating again (for those whose characters were updating all right before the end of May.)
    Log out stats and levelup/reincarnation/feat info is updating. Quest info is still borked.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Community Member

My Character log on Ghallanda has not updated since 06/12/12 @ 0127. I know I have completed a several raids between now and than.

Community Manager

Just to be clear, is it that the character log is not populating with - any - updated information, or that specific aspects of it are missing?
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

My characters have not updated since 06/11/2012.

All on Ghallanda.

Community Member

Default updating?

I have no idea if my chars are updating, The page appears blank except for the lotto entry button, and that, when pressed, comes up with a blank window. How about clearing the lotto winnings history? Why is the history longer than a month? Winnings will vanish from the mailbox after 3 weeks if not retrieved.

Everything quit updating as of 05/31/12 and with the recent fix it updated the character log to only show when it was leveled up. Since that last update it has not updated anything in the character log. Does not show any quests ran or anything.
    Columbus ** Corvina ** Corv ** Columbo** Corveen ** Roonies**Jeuce
    Roving Guns

My Arti's not updating on Khyber, and didn't get the guild renown bonus when he hit 16 even though he was bonus eligible (used a stone though so that might be why).

I ran ADQ yesterday evening, and I'm not seeing it on the third party raid timer application: http://myddo.laferteconsulting.com/myddo_console.html#

So, I believe that it does not appear to be updating for me, either.

Community Manager

All right, so I've been notified that the data will not update uniformly following the kind of work we did this week to resolve the recent my.ddo issues, so something like quest completion information in the Character Log may not update for a little while longer as other data is populated first. So, let's give it through the weekend, and take another look on Monday. Thanks for your reports as always!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    ...and didn't get the guild renown bonus when he hit 16 even though he was bonus eligible (used a stone though so that might be why).
    I'm not too clear on that one either. I haven't found any information that one would cancel out the other but it sure seemed to when I tried it.

All right, so I've been notified that the data will not update uniformly following the kind of work we did this week to resolve the recent my.ddo issues, so something like quest completion information in the Character Log may not update for a little while longer as other data is populated first. So, let's give it through the weekend, and take another look on Monday. Thanks for your reports as always!
    How about you either...
    1. reboot the entire thing to fix everything. This has been hinted as what it would take any more.

2. Get rid of the thing as you can't get it working after YEARS of putzing with it.

Community Member

My characters seem to be updating, as the character that most recently leveled is showing an accurate level. However, the only thing showing in the quest log is a single line from when that character leveled on June 7: http://my.ddo.com/MrkGrismer/log/

There should be an entire slew of entries, as there are for the character just under that. Also it has not shown any quest completions since May 24th.

Also, when I click on the 'next' link on the above page I still get (as I always have) an error about no data found for the selected object or somesuch.

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    My Arti's not updating on Khyber, and didn't get the guild renown bonus when he hit 16 even though he was bonus eligible (used a stone though so that might be why).
    You don't get the renown bonuses for leveling with the stone. However, you do (or did, it should be over now) get the renown bonuses for doing a Lesser or Greater Reincarnation (I found out about that one by accident when I decided to LR my Cleric to make her a TWF Radiant Servant).

No go on the logs here. None of the character logs under the account are updating.

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

It’s looking like the level up log is locked up again. Character Sheets that log in and out are updating properly (example) But the Log itself isn’t.

Also, characters that TR'ed during this downtime appear to be perma screwed. This guy is actually on his 3rd incarnation. He also errored out when I tried to do a character copy to lammaland.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

My "Character Log", where it lists your completed quests and dungeons, has not been updating since 5/29. I leveled up my elf to 17 last week, and under "Character List -> View Full List" it is listed correctly. My elf also completed Delirium last night, but neither the "Character Log" on my account or on my account page has updated since 5/29.

Will do.

Thanks for the efforts AND the updates!

Community Member

Another day, another lack of updates

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast