Community Member

Default Need Help w/ a WF Wiz

I started playing again yesterday with a friend after both of us hadn't played in over a year. We pre-ordered the expansion and used xp stones to raise my WF Wiz and his Artificer to 16. I know I was following a build (I was lvl 12) but couldn't find it again. I searched for other Wiz builds, but they listed enhancements I couldn't find, even when I clicked Show Unavailable (maybe out of date?).

So does anyone have a good, up-to-date build for a WF Wiz?

Here is my character currently: http://my.ddo.com/character/ghallanda/niteforged. The level hasn't updated yet, but I'm close to 17 now.

If anyone could suggest items I should be looking out for, must have, etc., I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I've forgotten a lot about the game since I played last, and yesterday was the first time I'd even seen the new crafting system.

Is it typical to deconstruct most of the items you find, or do people still list the good stuff on the auction house? Unfortunately, I don't even remember what the "good stuff" is, so my bags are getting full

Thanks in advance!

For now... Dont worry about looking for good stuff the next update will bring better random loot drops so just deconstruct everything that isn't better than what you are wearing. Some of the raid loot might still be good though (might) torc, demons consort bracers and green steel. And, most improtantly have fun!

Feats
    1: Toughness and SF: Conjuration
    3: Maximize
    5: Heighten
    6: Mental Toughness
    9: Insightful Reflexes
    10: SF: Necro
    12: Spell Pen
    15: GSF: Necro and Quicken
    18: Greater Spell Pen
    20: SF: Enchant

Archmage 4: Primary in Necro, Secondary in Conjuration