Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Angry Es reicht! Macht Wayfinder endlich dicht!

Seriously it's time for a server merge. Keeping this dying server alife any longer is just redonculous!!!

And now let's check on Tolero's German skills:

Nein, ernsthaft. Turbine, auch ihr müsst einsehen, dass aus Wayfinder nichts mehr wird. Es macht keinen Spaß auf Wayfinder zu spielen. Besonders wenn man weiß, wie es auf anderen Servern aussieht. Ich habe vorher auf Orien gespielt und es war 1000 mal besser. Wäre ich bloß nicht auf eure kostenlosen Character Transfers auf den neuen Server hereingefallen.

1. Es gibt jetzt schon genug Content (in der Regel Raids), die nie gemacht werden, weil es mit den wenigen fähigen Spielern einfach nicht geht:

- Demon Queen (Epic)
    - Tower of Despair (alle Schwierigkeitsstufen)
    - Master Artificer (alle Schwierigkeitsstufen)
    - Lord of Blades (alle Schwierigkeitsstufen)
    - Vault of Night 6 (Epic)

2. Mit der Expansion und dem kommenden lvl20+ Content wird alles nur noch schlimmer. Ein Großteil der Spieler wird zwangsläufig resignieren und die meisten werden wohl kein Geld für einen Charakter Transfer ausgeben und sich anderen f2p-MMOs zuwenden.

3. Im Bezug auf Wayfinder als "German Server" hat eure PR-Abteilung ziemlichen Mist gebaut. Die Spielerzahlen sprechen eine deutliche Sprache.

Lösungsvorschläge:

a) Kostenlose Character Transfers auf andere Server

b) Server Merge

c) Ändert eure Werbestrategie und entfernt das verdammte "DE" hinter dem Servernamen

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Skar View Post
    Having this in German excludes 70% of wayfinder population. Clever move.
    Those 70% have no right to whine about false advertisement like I do. They were not even supposed to be here in the first place. Since DE stands for "Deutschland" (Germany).

However if you don't speak german and still find Wayfinder is a horrible place to be. And if you believe it will become even more horrible in the future, feel free to sign this petition to make turbine choose between one of the following options:

a) free character transferes out of this hell

b) merge servers

c) do some advertising to make lots of people play on wayfinder. those measures should include removing the "DE" flag!
    Last edited by Totensonntag; 05-22-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totensonntag View Post

Lösungsvorschläge:

a) Kostenlose Character Transfers auf andere Server

b) Server Merge

c) Ändert eure Werbestrategie und entfernt das verdammte "DE" hinter dem Servernamen
    /Signed
    Orien: Drache-V36, Merkades-V6 , Askasia-Cleric

Community Member

/signed
    EU player since release, US player since winter 2009.

"/signed" (jaja, ich logge mich zu selten ein, um wirklich als echter Wayfinderbewohner zu gelten. :P)

Muss noch jemand unterschreiben, damit die Volksabstimmung ein Quorum von mehr als 50% erreicht?
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

/signed

Will there ever come some reaction from Officials ?

P.S.: Having this in German excludes 70% of wayfinder population. Clever move.
    Last edited by Skar; 05-22-2012 at 11:59 AM.

/signed. Need something to happen. As it stands right now it's a joke that puts new players off if this is the first server they hit. This will be costing turbine new players in my opinion.

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

/signed

/Not Signed
    Because I gave all my stuff away and deleted my TR on that server!

(in all seriousness though /signed ... you guys are just so patient unlike me and it amazes me, hope you guys get merged into Ghallanda if it happens, there are a fair amount of Germans there)
    Wayfinder
    Ghallanda

--------------------------
    Coldest and Gunga
    Scrollfarmer
    --------------------------
    Level 25/Female/Warforged/Wizard
    Level 22/Male/Dwarf/Favored Soul
    Level 10/8/Male/Warforged/Sorcerer + Barbarian/6th past life

Community Member

As it stands. They dont even reply to such threads and ignore the problem.

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

Not only that ... they also seem to block transfer requests from Wayfinder to another server for those who wanted to leave this server. I hope I am wrong though !

Myself plus others I know all got the same reply ... "technical problems, cant transfer" .... i hope that's the truth, cause if not i would be really pi.ss.ed if thats turbines way to keep this server populated.

also, i guess more than 50% of wayfinders population has signed this thread by now .... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7375 View Post
    Not only that ... they also seem to block transfer requests from Wayfinder to another server for those who wanted to leave this server. I hope I am wrong though !

Myself plus others I know all got the same reply ... "technical problems, cant transfer" .... i hope that's the truth, cause if not i would be really pi.ss.ed if thats turbines way to keep this server populated.

also, i guess more than 50% of wayfinders population has signed this thread by now .... :-)
    What all 18 of us?

Pm just sent to cordovan

You really need to do something for the population here. People are getting ****ed and I think you will find a very deserted server unless something happens soon. Half of my guild I haven't seen in months and I imagine it's much the same for others. Just a heads up that's all.

Btw. I know of a lot of wayfinder toons who have spent good money. We deserve some luvin.

Also know you guys are flat out on motu. So far from what I've seen awesome job.

But! We as a collective are getting ****ed. Me included and I'm hardcore wayfinder.
    Last edited by sdrocky; 05-23-2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Added pm details

Community Member

Default Hrhr I like it.

Sorry, but i like Wayfinder as it is. And btw we cleared EChronoas as a guild, maybe serverfirst ? Hrhr, it would realy help if not every group of 1 to 4 ppl. founding another small guild. At cap lvl they will find no groups for Epics and quit or TR right away. When i ask some guilds to merge for better grouping, info and every other beneficial, a bigger guild can support, i got mostly the same answer... "sorry our guild is now lvl<20, we invested so much time in it and we will get bigger and bigger and recruit more ppl."
    ... dream on.
    Wayfinder is something for teamplayers in guilds, and if you have the "lone wolf" mentaly, then i agree you might have bigger problems with your playstyle then on other servers.

I like wayfinder, and it is a good server. Not everything is handed to you on a silver plate. If you accept this, it is a very rewarding experience, i would not like to miss.

my 2 cts

Stonie, Drachenzorn

und warum schreibe ich eigentlich in Englisch in einem deutsch markierten Forum ... ? hrhr

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenzorncheffe View Post
    Sorry, but i like Wayfinder as it is. And btw we cleared EChronoas as a guild, maybe serverfirst ? Hrhr, it would realy help if not every group of 1 to 4 ppl. founding another small guild. At cap lvl they will find no groups for Epics and quit or TR right away. When i ask some guilds to merge for better grouping, info and every other beneficial, a bigger guild can support, i got mostly the same answer... "sorry our guild is now lvl<20, we invested so much time in it and we will get bigger and bigger and recruit more ppl."
    ... dream on.
    Wayfinder is something for teamplayers in guilds, and if you have the "lone wolf" mentaly, then i agree you might have bigger problems with your playstyle then on other servers.

I like wayfinder, and it is a good server. Not everything is handed to you on a silver plate. If you accept this, it is a very rewarding experience, i would not like to miss.

my 2 cts

Stonie, Drachenzorn

und warum schreibe ich eigentlich in Englisch in einem deutsch markierten Forum ... ? hrhr
    Nice so you want to merge with Superiority complex or Blut?
    Im sure we will welcome you

Community Member

Default hrhr

lol, nice try. Not trying to highjack this topic, but some things will never happen

sincerely

Stonie

Community Member

I guess you cant blame other guilds then to merge with you if you dont want to merge with others aswell.

Some people just like different things and dont want to be forced

Community Member

Also there's people you like and those you can't stand. The second type you don't want to see in leading positions. Let's say there's at least one of the bigger guilds I would never join for that reason.

The Hatchery

/signed

wayfinder is rediculous as it is. It needs serious changings.
    And for the bigger guilds: I think you have an obligation to take non-guildies along with you as long as the situation doesn't change. And it shouldn't depend on joining a guild.

Community Member

Of course we (SupCom) and Tbags (shooting star guild) open lfms to fill group.
    Drachenzorn seems much less to do so.
    But any way you play it: When 5-10 lv 20 are online chances are that your lfm will stand for 1 hour and more (despite sending tells to all relevant peeps online) and you have to give up.

I also thought that paid server exits might be a strategy for Turbine to squeeze some money out of the failed project, but hopefully i am too gloomy about that.
    When in 20 lifes wayfinder stands as it is, i will leave.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    /signed. Need something to happen. As it stands right now it's a joke that puts new players off if this is the first server they hit. This will be costing turbine new players in my opinion.
    I ran some low level favor yesterday and 2 of the 3 that joined over a few hours were new players. Both expressed, more or less that same sentiment.

I feel a little sad about it, because if they had advertised as another server it may have had a bigger community. Another Cannith or Orien.

I guess one of the mistakes is/was to advertise Wayfinder as a DE server and that this server came after the transfer from Europe. If the server had existed the time my characters finally landed from the old EU server I would have thought about to settle on Wayfinder. Now quite a while later already settled on Ghallanda, there isn't so much of incentive to move again.

So I agree that at least the [DE] should get removed and some other ways should be found to advertise and increase the popularity of that server.

PS: On other servers finding a PUG for certain Raids isn't always easy neither, but I do get and understand what you mean. However before closing a server, Turbine could try to increase the popularity, but I haven't seen anything in that regard till now.
    * We have collectable bags, mind you, even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast