Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New item mods

Default New item mods

Here's a list of what I've found so far. Not all of these are new, strictly, but they are all from randomly generated items, where some of them (Aligned) only showed up on named stuff before.

+3 Natural Armor - Ring suffix
    Orderly - Weapon prefix, Gives: True Law, Strength Sapping
    Pandemonium - Weapon prefix, gives: Screaming, Thundering, Roaring
    Poison - Weapon suffix, 1d6 poison damage per hit, applies "lesser dex poison" - 1d6 dex damage on a critical hit
    Virulent Poison - Weapon Suffix, 1d6 poison damage per hit. +1d10 poison on a crit for x2 weapons (etc), Strength Poison, Virulent: 1d6 strength damage on crit
    Absolute Chaos - Weapon prefix, 2d6 damage to all non-chaotics. UMD: 26 to use if not Chaotic
    Aligned - Weapon prefix, gives Good/Evil/Law/Chaos DR bypass.
    Telekinetic - Weapon prefix, On Crit, DC 17 or be knocked down
    Icy Depths - Weapon suffix, Gives: Tidal (1d4 damage per hit, fire subtypes take double), and Icy Blast (as Greensteel)
    Desert Sand - Weapon prefix, Gives: Flaming Blast, Slicing Winds
    Sun's Fury - Weapon suffix, Gives: Flaming Burst, Brilliance
    Acid Burst - Weapon Prefix...yes, lootgen acid burst.
    Debilitation - Weapon suffix, Gives: Weakening, Enfeebling, Shatter +10
    Rebel - Weapon suffix, Gives: Absolute Chaos, Good Blast
    Destroyer - Weapon suffix, Gives: Absolute Chaos, Evil Blast (like Good Blast on Tier3 greensteel, but works on all non-evils).
    Annihilating - Weapon prefix, Disintegration Proc, description matches a Dust II greensteel.
    Buttressing - Armor Prefix, Gives: DR 2/-, False Life, Natural Armor +2
    Glowing Prisms - Armor Suffix, Gives: Fire/Cold Resistance (the 10 point versions)
    Potency - Armor Prefix (this one may be bugged): Universal Spell Power - Increases damage of 8th level and below spells by 30%, does not stack with other items or potions.
    Light Guard - Armor Prefix, 1d6 light damage to attackers when hit
    Energy Deflection - Armor Prefix - The version I saw gave 5% acid damage absorption, this may come in other flavors.
    Energy Ablation - Armor prefix, 10% absorb, found Acid, Fire, Cold so far (not on the same item though). Same prefix name.
    Thorn Guard - Armor Prefix - Like bramblecasters
    Force Burst - Shield Prefix ...yea, force burst. The one I saw also had Pure Good as a suffix.
    +15 Minute Seeing...Prefix, on GLOVES
    Elemental - Armor (Docent) Prefix - Gives: +10 Inherent resist to Fire/Cold/Acid/Lightning. Stacks with everything except Inherent Resist +10.
    Warding - Armor Suffix - Gives: Spell Resistance (22), and Resistance +4

Special Note:
    +3 Glaciation Quarterstaff of Greater Healing Lore - Spellcasting Implement 9 (two handed weapons get x3 multiplier?), Glaciation 78, Greater Healing Lore, Spell Focus Mastery +1 (yes, just like the Napkin), 5/5 (Recharge Per day: 2) CL1 Knock.

There are several other quarterstaves like that. They all seem to have bonus spell effects above and beyond what the prefix/suffix would indicate. One has Greater Abjuration Focus and 3 (1/day recharge) of CL3 Gust of Wind. Another had Arcane Lore (!) and clicks of Magic Missile.

Rebel and Destroyer with Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil mean there will be equivalent versions for the other extreme alignments, with Absolute Law+Good Blast "Of the Crusader", and Absolute Law+Evil Blast "Of the Dominator".

+6 Elemental Planeforged Docent of Warding, with the above mentioned effects, but here's the odd bit: Minimum Level: 25. Absolute Minimum Level: 22...erm?

I found a -lot- of caster modifiers on armor that never appeared there before. Major Lightning Lore Breastplate, or a Spell Pen VIII Tower Shield, for example.
    Last edited by Matuse; 05-11-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

if you look at the bound shard recipe for 101 and above, you'll find that some effects are now able to be placed on more different slots
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Weakening of enfeebling as a suffix? mm... holy burst silver rapier of debilitation. Wonder if there's a wounding of puncturing suffix.

Looks like the devs are pushing towards encouraging random loot runs again.

I sunk a couple weeks into essentially re-writing most of the random treasure system from the ground up for this expansion pack. I look forward to seeing you all discover fun and interesting things.

Some things may still look a little rough- feel free to bring up oddities. It will get further polish before the expansion is released.

I received Undead Guard on a random loot gen breast plate.

-JJ

I pulled a Riptide Rapier (Tidal and slowburst) out of Kobolds New Ring Leader.
    " All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage." -Sherlock

Thelanis Server -Kwei Li, Morrgane, Scatach Una, Aislen, Crowker of the Black Company, Vespir, Nigella of the Mist, Faolan, Sanpaku, Craevin

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    I sunk a couple weeks into essentially re-writing most of the random treasure system from the ground up for this expansion pack. I look forward to seeing you all discover fun and interesting things.

Some things may still look a little rough- feel free to bring up oddities. It will get further polish before the expansion is released.
    I like it. Good dev!

<just a note to reference later that I actually acknowledged a good work by a dev>
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

Community Member

pulled
    Force Burst on bow
    Arcane lore +6% on staff

Cremation - Prefix - Gives: Greater Incineration

Quote Originally Posted by orakio View Post
    Nice. Greater Incin is by far the most damaging weapon proc, equalling Lightning Strike even against 100 Fire Resist and no Lightning Resist.

Also I saw Dynamo - Suffix - Adds Lightning Strike. This was on an ML 21 item which also had double base damage (which was NOT listed in item effects, just like the SOS/eSOS don't list the better crit range in item effects).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Had a pair of lacerating handwraps at one point yesterday (adds slashing damage I belive) Funny that they were also greater ooze banes.....

on a side note, I absolutley love the new lightning strike/greater shocking blow animation.
    Last edited by Rizzia; 05-11-2012 at 05:37 PM.

I picked up a few, and screenshotted them, posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by orakio View Post
    Wow, eXuum's no longer anything really special any more.

Tyrant - Weapon Sufix: Absolute Law and Evil Blast

Community Member

Would it be possible to say eventually craft these?
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

Hey Feather, did you predispose like-minded effects to occur versus unrelated and non-useful ones in any way?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Someone received a +6 Khopesh of Blasphemy as an end reward.

Blasphemy: Evil Burst, Unholy Burst

Searing - Weapon Prefix: Blinding Embers, Incineration
    Greater Good - Weapon Sufix.

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

the sun (weapon suffix): Incandescence + flaming
    Also found a +2 greatclub of absolute chaos with absolute chaos, force burst and telekinetic on it.
    Last edited by threefeetunder; 05-11-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post

well, we've found elf rr and half orc rr docents for starters xD
    Veriden, Orien server: Lost count of lives. 3 of all base classes, 3 halfling, 2 gnome...working on trying to make the game work again. May or may not return.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    well, we've found elf rr and half orc rr docents for starters xD
    Consider it fixed right about... now. It'll stop showing up by the second Beta phase.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast