Hero, Mo Bro H'ro, & MB Super-H'ro ComicRelief's Avatar

Default MyDDO: Forget About Char Updates; Fix "Friendship" Bug(s)

The most notorious bug is the "cancel friendship" bug. If you want to cancel a friendship, you go to the page of the friend you want to cancel and click the "Cancel Friendship" link. Simple, right?

Except that it when I have done this either accidentally (yes, it did happen accidentally a couple of times) or purposefully, it did NOT cancel that person, but someone else (seemingly random). I know for a fact that I am not the only one who has experienced this.

Another strange bug is: Player "x" sent me a friendship request; I accept. Player "x" is listed in my friends list, but I am not listed in theirs. In an attempt to correct this, I tried to "cancel friendship" (Player "x" requested I do so - the thought was for me to cancel then re-request to see if that would work), only to find that someone else disappeared from my list (that most notorious bug rears it's ugly head once more).

I suppose one could just keep hitting the "cancel" link until either the actual person you want to cancel is removed or there is no one left your "friends" list. Talk about using a cannon to kill a fly...
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Talking

Haha. After trying earlier to get someone off my list, I have to agree with this post of Mr. ComicReliefs. Youd think getting someone removed would be an easy thing to do, but I had 33 misses. Even though I find it rather funny(I find lots of things funny oddly enough), itd be nice to have fixed so this doesnt happen in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izumar View Post
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.