Default I finally made it to 20th level!

After two or three years of battling severe altoholism, I finally buckled down and leveled one of my characters to 20. It happened last night in the wilderness area of Mount Reylon while I was fighting several gnoll casters. I ended as 13 rogue/ 7 fighter. At some point I am going to TR into something that packs a greater melee punch but I have not yet decided on the build to use.

For now, I am going to try to get some other characters to 20 ... if only I could decide on which one.

Gratz, I know it took me almost a year to cap my first toon. It is a great feeling.

Indeed, congratulations. I remember my first cap... like three months ago, took me about 8 months of real time to do, with a break of two months or so in there.

May I recommend always keeping one character at level 20 so that you can run the appropriate CR crystal cove to get stolen gems to trade, or get shroud ingredients for example. Made the mistake of TR'ing both of my capped characters and now wish I had only done one.
    [/post]

Quote Originally Posted by thwart View Post
    After two or three years of battling severe altoholism, I finally buckled down and leveled one of my characters to 20. It happened last night in the wilderness area of Mount Reylon while I was fighting several gnoll casters. I ended as 13 rogue/ 7 fighter. At some point I am going to TR into something that packs a greater melee punch but I have not yet decided on the build to use.

For now, I am going to try to get some other characters to 20 ... if only I could decide on which one.
    Grats! I know how you feel....been here since before day one and I only have 1 capped character as well, and took my over 3 years. Good luck picking your next one!(I still haven't)
    Nomuertos 20/4 Human Wizard Rendu 18 Elf Rogue Rianoc 15 Human Cleric
    Vodaire 18/2/2 Elf Paladin/Fighter Xr-73 12 WF Artificer XR-72 8 Favored Soul
    Tahren 19 Drow Sorcerer Life 2 of ?