Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LOL! How is a monk not a tank? Rough start, but once they get going, run when you see the guy in the pajamas with the hand wraps!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

The criminal known simply as "Greydusk" has escaped from the Tower of Inquisition in Fairhaven. He was convicted of plotting to overthrow Queen Aurala and is considered to be a danger to the community. Use caution when apprehending as he appears to be a moderately skilled arcane user that specializes in ice and acid spells and may use a web spell when cornered. He is of average height and weight, has shoulder length grey hair and a long slender grey beard. It is reported that he has left Aundair and is on his way to the city of Stormreach.

REWARD FOR "GREYDUSK" 500000 PLATINUM PIECES

Please contact THE ROYAL EYES OF AUNDAIR if you have any information.

Community Member

I think I saw him with some bard with a name that no one could pronounce.

Community Member

Wow,GREAT time,haven't had that much fun in a long time running the harbor .Was nice meeting you all and look forward to next week.

I'm very happy with how it all went last night. I hope next week's just as much fun. Looking forward to seeing you all there again.

Great fun and good times.

Chronicle will be up soon.

Looking forward to next Friday!

some good news!!! i have off from work next friday, so i should be able to join you if theres room for me.

just give me a time and place and let me know if i have any catching up to do
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

Community Member

Fantastic journal Xyberia.

It felt like I was experiencing again as I was reading it. Cant wait to read future journals.
    I had a great time everyone and look forward to more, and getting better as a player.

Ive been reading up on bards and found some things I should be doing that I had not been.

Muhahaha, this may be a good thing, or a bad thing, lol.

Yours, Barfa "the barfing" Bard

Nice journal, Xyberia.

Asmodeus, we all hit level 5, so you'll want to try and get there if you can. If someone doesn't make it Friday, we'd be glad to have you join in. We met up at 7 PM EST last week, and there was talk of starting a little earlier this week, but I don't recall for sure if we decided to or not. I'll probably be in around 6:30 and as soon as the group's there, we'll start.

11. 04-23-2012, 09:23 AM

Community Member

Hey Asmodeus,

I am the ultimate team player

So if everyone does show up and no spot is available, I will give up my spot for you. This will give you a chance to bond with the team, and you probably won't get the chance to take a Friday off like this, especially since starting a new job.

I will still show up though to make sure everyone else is there. Good luck.

Community Member

Hey all,

Looks like I won't make it Friday afterall as I have to leave for Las Vegas tmo morning to see my mom. (She currently has a blood clot and everyone in the family is going to see her).

I will return after a few days and definitely will return next Friday.

Let me know how much I need to catch up. See you upon return.

the bard

Good times and good runs last night.
    Journal will be updated soon.

New mouse is on the way as well. Playing a healer is leading me to upgrade my IRL gear. maneuvering and trying to tap an FKey for a wounded comrade, then hit the 2 for heals is much more difficult than anticipated! So I am getting a mouse with a forward and reverse thumb activated switch and I am also looking at one of those gaming pads for my left hand so I can just program the **** thing and let er rip.

Truth be told-
    1st week I was very happy that, for the most part, dying was kept to a minimum and that as a whole, the groups works well together. My heal ability - C-

2nd week - After redoing layout of skill bars and actually practicing on a different cleric I felt a little more confident in my capabilities. Apart from one unfortunate incident where I backed off a platform while casting a CSW on a teammate I feel that my grade can honestly be upgraded to somewhere between C and C+.

I think the a large issue is what I feel to be the awkwardness of keyboard layout in general. I have been looking for a keyboard, for example, with the F-keys assembled in two columns on the left hand side because that is where I keep trying to push when I am selecting who needs some healing.

Meh... It was a good time - everything else above is just me yammering and belly-achin! The XP from the BB is awesome!

See everyone next Friday! Shan-to-Kor maybe?

I think your healing is just fine so far. For the most part it's just the rogue that needs it anyways.

Speaking of the rogue, I just got the assassin prestige class last night, but after thinking about our group, I'm wondering if I ought to re-do it and go into the trapper line instead? Last night was a bit better than our first night finding and disabling, but being on epic makes these that much more difficult.

Any opinions from the others in the group which direction I ought to head to? I think we've got enough DPS for me to go that way instead, but I've not got much experience with much higher level stuff than we're doing now.

Community Member

I think between the repeating crossbow of Moriartee, the DPS of Shaunn, and the one-shot one-kill of our soon-to-be water savant, damage may not be an issue! :-p

My vote would be to go for the trapper. I was going to grab the 6th lvl rez capability made available via the Undying Court faith line, but opted instead for the Radiant Servant because we just don't die enough yet to sweat it. With the bonuses like UNdead Turns that regenerate 1 every 2 minutes and the healing amp - we can't go wrong!

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it, but I need to get past hitting TU 2 times in a row when I am trying to heal! lol.
    Me: "You want some of this you little lizard rat! Ooo.. big bad kobold shaman! You got nothi..." "DING"
    Friend: "Dude... were you just owned by a kobold?"
    Me: "Just shut up..."

Game night tonight! Can't wait. See you all in game!

Good runs last night. Much XP to be had. Liber Null is still running strong with the BB on elite. Undying call is proving to be a worthy investment. Rez at lvl 6? I'll take it! Expect to see the Liber Null journal up soon.

Yours in Faith,
    Xyberia the Void Touched

Community Member

Was wondering what everyone thought about the challenges?We had talked about it a little bit but haven't tried them yet.If everyone is agreeable/available for 1 more night a week,we could have our regular static group and a challenge group on a different night.If we can make it,I think the rewards would be well worth the effort.Please let me know what you think,my nights are pretty much clear so any evening is good for me(except friday of course ).

I don't know if I could guarantee a second night every week, but would be willing to try to make it when i can if everyone's willing. I also know nothing about challenges. I assume you get XP for them, and if you do, I'd hope we would only do it if everyone was there so we don't leave people behind too much.

Community Member

Wednesday is the only bad night for me, if we wanted to do another night. The only concern I have about challenges is accumulating too much XP. I really enjoy doing the quests on elite at-level like we've been doing, and the very nature of the challenges is having to run them multiple times to get enough tokens for stuff. Might get kinda grindy.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast