Default Fathom the Depths - Epic Solo

Decided to try another epic solo...did rather well this time, didn't die. Took advice from eSnitch solo, and got my fort save up....finally was able to break free of Flesh to Stone without dying!

Completion screenshots:

Once again very fun to solo...especially since I was trying to beat the fastest solo of it I could find (26 minutes)...and managed to beat it by 10 minutes.

Still no good loot from soloing, though.
    Pestilence: Wruntjunior ~ Dragonborn Fire Sorc (finished completionist project) // Wruntarrow ~ HW Archer // Youngwrunt ~ SWF SDK Bardbarian // Wruntstaff ~ Stick Melee (current tr project)

You suck Junior.

But gratz.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

Really quick for that massive bucket of HP, grats.

There's a sorc solo posted that was 7 minutes iirc. You should be able to find it in the solo epic packs thread by nick_robinsomething.

Ways to speed it up:
    Invis ALL of it. When I soloed it I had 8 total kills, and that could probably be brought down to 5-6.
    Invis and walk to where the mudman spawns, bumping him and going back into the hall. This way you can kill the mudman without aggroing the shaman.
    Last edited by Inferno346; 04-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    There's a sorc solo posted that was 7 minutes iirc. You should be able to find it in the solo epic packs thread by nick_robinsomething.

Ways to speed it up:
    Invis ALL of it. When I soloed it I had 8 total kills, and that could probably be brought down to 5-6.
    Invis and walk to where the mudman spawns, bumping him and going back into the hall. This way you can kill the mudman without aggroing the shaman.
    I killed anything that followed me at levers...accidentally hit death aura in my starting buffs, so I think that slowed me a bit. I do think I could do faster with practice...but probably not going to try too hard to speed it up that much.

Can't find any 7-minute run, though...and I'd be quite surprised if someone can solo it that fast. The end fight alone took me ~6-7 minutes.
    Pestilence: Wruntjunior ~ Dragonborn Fire Sorc (finished completionist project) // Wruntarrow ~ HW Archer // Youngwrunt ~ SWF SDK Bardbarian // Wruntstaff ~ Stick Melee (current tr project)

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...71&postcount=6

First page of the thread I told you to find noob!

The end fight IS the quest; at level it can be done on elite in 2 minutes.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...71&postcount=6

First page of the thread I told you to find noob!

The end fight IS the quest; at level it can be done on elite in 2 minutes.
    That is incredibly fast....darn. :P Also, my search-fu and reading-the-whole-thing-fu is weak. :P

Need to figure out how to do the run to the orange-named quicker...and how to kill the boss quicker...eventually.

Default eStand solo

Rather than post a new thread, I'll just add to this one for now...just decided to try eStand as well...a LOT easier than doing it as a FvS (prior to this life on Wruntjunior, my only epic solo was this on the same character as a FvS...killing trash is MUCH slower that way). Still a lot of fun soloing these epics! The zombies in the end fight of this one even make quite good mana batteries...really need to finish my con opp weapon, though.

Hopefully this time there's not someone who's soloed the quest with half my time. :P

Completion Shots:

I also finally remembered that I have a cove dagger and skiver...the extra damage from the skiver helped...and improved maximize clickies are always useful!

Next challenge: eDeeps.
    Last edited by WruntJunior; 04-12-2012 at 12:37 AM.