Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    they are giving you **** about your education because you cannot be bothered to show you have one. i don't know about anyone else, but if someone busted on my grammar for a post i made, you can be DARN sure my grammar, spelling, and punctuation would be absolutely impeccable in my next post, just to spite them.

if you posted THAT ^ no one would be able to say s*** about your education.

personally. i don't care. as i said, i can read what you wrote.
    Again, I choose not to do it because I type faster in shortened speaking ect. I can type with grammar, punctuation and caps but I don't feel like doing it 24/7. People can either get over it or choose not to read and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenthalas
    I would happily tear apart your prose and sentance structure but that is frowned upon by forum rules. Yeah I know all about education, I was a teacher and I am currently a student so I am well aware of how web based training and education is designed, and I can tell you it's all trash compared to having a teacher infront of you. BTW I cannot let this slide, where=/= we are.
    Don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. Especially if you don't know s*** about what your talking about. You have never been in a online school and you know nothing about them. I have been in high school and transferred to online school because I frankly have health problems. It is truly not my fault I was born with a weak immune system and being in a germ infested school makes me get sick a lot and miss school. When I transferred the curriculum was the exact same. Not everyone on this planet is the same, not everyone needs to be face to face with a teacher to learn, it is a proven fact. People have their opinions on the matter but for me I don't need to be face to face with them, VOIP and a lesson is enough for me to learn the material just as well. The lessons are the same as regular school and there is absolutely no difference except you don't see your teacher in person. Next time before you argue and trash something you have zero knowledge on think again.
    Last edited by 12201; 03-18-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SenseRed View Post
    I think everyone here has missed the point.

He is talking about a "Character Whipe" which is totally different.

A "wipe" would mean to delete all the stuff. When the original poster typed "whipe" it meant that he was in such a nerd rage that there was nothing else to do but come to the boards and be angry, not even taking three seconds to proofread his title. After reading what you had written, I must provide my own insight into when you are ranting about.

My conclusion is:

U MAD BRO?
    lol I was but not anymore xD. Also, it was 3am my time so I wasn't thinking of how to spell lol

Default Thread closed

There are no personal attacks in this dojo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345