Default Theory of Lloth's goals

So Lloth is after dragon shards? Kobold union is also after dragonshards? When the world is gonna be destroyed, nothing is coincidence. Lloth started the Kobold union (she's chaotic, it doesn't have to make sense... or Does it?) She did not do this from the kindness of her heart. She IS infact a kobold. Druids coming out at the same time as Lloth a coincidence? Never, she is infact a Kobold Druid!

She isn't just any druid, but an ultimate archdruid of chaotic awesomeness, who's natural place is the Underdark. She started life as a Kobold fashion designer (she is credited with pairing spider monkeys with street performers), but after being ousted from her company by Yalthoon, she decided to go a different route in life. A more vengeful route... because as we all know, Kobolds never forget.

Yalthoon is infact the real reason she is coming. She has even tried before. She wove a web of dreams to ensnare ebberon before, but the stormreaver foiled her plans and sealed her away in the plane of dreams. There she had to remain disguised as the devourer of dreams in order to bid her time and eventually escape. (this is why the devourer survived where the rest of the dreaming heart did not) Eventually she lured unsuspecting adventurers into her prison to destroy her manifestation and allow her another go at things.

She learned much while she was there though. She is not even all that interested in the material plane. She wishes to, instead choke Xoriat (yalthoon's home town) in webs. She needs the dragonshards for an elaborate ritual designed to anchor the webs to the more stable material plane.

We should in fact be helping her, as it would benefit the mortal plane greatly to be finally rid of Xoriat.

Now this is all just speculation, but I'm sure if you all examine the facts, you will see that everything I said is true.

PS: in addition to being head boss of the Kobold union, being an arch-druid, she also leads the Gatekeepers
    Last edited by Havok.cry; 02-17-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

I didn't lol at your attempt of humor.

Community Member

Comedy aside, in the aftermath of Yaulthoon's apparent death, should we be concerned that an Illithid lich is called an Alhoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Peo View Post
    I didn't lol at your attempt of humor.
    You have been marked for death as a Loot sacrifice, please join me when I am raiding on my cleric
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    So Lloth is after dragon shards? Kobold union is also after dragonshards?[...]
    She isn't just any druid, but an ultimate archdruid of chaotic awesomeness, who's natural place is the Underdark. She [...]
    You sure?! Yet another prophet of Lloth?

I also thought druids are neutral and not chaotic awesomeness? Unless, she is chaotic neutral or neutral evil awesomeness?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    You sure?! Yet another prophet of Lloth?

I also thought druids are neutral and not chaotic awesomeness? Unless, she is chaotic neutral or neutral evil awesomeness?
    The awesomeness allows her to bypass other alignment restrictions.

And You will never find me claiming to be the underling of a fashion designing kobold archdruid, just the thought is rediculous. I mean seriously, come on man, we are trying to have a serious intelectual discussion here
    Matt Walsh:

Whatever her intentions, Erandis would kick her butt if she ever made it to Eberron

Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    Whatever her intentions, Erandis would kick her butt if she ever made it to Eberron
    who is erandis? (pardon my eberron noobishness)

and None shall kill lolth

in the beginning there was lolth. at the end there shall be lolth. lolth is eternal.

All hail lolth!

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Lolth wants a sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post

and None shall kill lolth

in the beginning there was lolth. at the end there shall be lolth. lolth is eternal.

All hail lolth!
    Erandis Vol is the Lady Vol.

http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Vol
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    Erandis d'Vol, half-dragon lich, last known carrier of the Dragonmark of Death, and head of the Blood of Vol and its martial wing, the Emerald Claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    Ty wasnt thinking of her as errandis. just as vol

All hail lolth!

Quote Originally Posted by peo View Post
    i didn't lol at your attempt of humor.
    This

If you notice my bad grammar, sorry for my bad english // (Hablo español eh )

Every time you run CC, or are refining/mining crystals in the challenges you are acting as an agent of Lolth. Carry on minions.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

lol

I would think this is obvious.

LOLth does it for the lulz.