Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MiahooJunk View Post
    I game.
    This sunday same time?

Lets do hard - I'd like a chance for +3 tomes
    K, i'm in
    Cannith: Hazrael--Nyal--Thalax

Ooh sounds like fun!

If anyone drops out, I'd fill a slot I've got two levels of fighter but I'm a rogue at heart!

Edit: I'm at 497 hp before ship buffs, 100%+ heal scrolls, eAG for boss and Terror for trash. Run lots of eVoD before but never with 10 other rogues

Still hoping I can make it but I'm not going to get my new monitor and graphics card until next week. If you'd prefer Miahoo you can put me down as an alternate and give my spot (Lysaer) to someone who can confirm they can come.

Quote Originally Posted by xveganrox View Post
    Ooh sounds like fun!

If anyone drops out, I'd fill a slot I've got two levels of fighter but I'm a rogue at heart!

Edit: I'm at 497 hp before ship buffs, 100%+ heal scrolls, eAG for boss and Terror for trash. Run lots of eVoD before but never with 10 other rogues
    Done. I put you on reserved - but it seems you'll have a spot anyway. (This weekend for sure).
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer, Miahoohjeal, Miahoopuke

Sorry but i think i won't be there tonight, my connection is having some serious issues and it's crashing every 5-10 min..hopefully it will be fixed for the next week..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    Unless one of them has, and can reliably land, Improved Sunder, I don't know if they'll be that good of DPS. Suulomades has I believe 80% Fortification on Elite? That's 70% when Opportunist comes into play. And, while your crown will proc to lower it further, due to Sully's nature to run away just as things are getting good, that's spotty at best.

If my rogue was on Cannith and not Sarlona, I'd give it a shot, but I think the Fortification is going to be a big issue.

Also, you may want to wait until after U13 hits, so Destruction + Improved Destruction stack.
    Yeah, all of this.

At best, I think you'd be looking at:
    -10% Opportunist
    -20% Crown
    -10% Improved Sunder (who is bringing that and landing it all the time?)
    -4% Destruction
    -8% Improved Destruction
    ____
    -52% Fortification

Don't know if that's enough of a debuff to have rogue DPS count for more than others. Should be interesting and probably fun, though.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    -20% Crown
    Crown is 10% per stuck afaik (up to 5 times).
    Unless they nerf it again.. ?

Community Member

-20% Crown
    Crown is -10% each time, stacks 5 times. 10% proc rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Every time Condemnation procs, the stack increases and the 20 second timer will restart. It's a 10% proc chance on taking damage.

A 50% fortified monster with a -50% fortification effect will be at 0% fortification.
    So you're looking at a ~22% fort.
    Last edited by Darknark; 02-19-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    Gordy - A Tribe Called Zerg - Cannith
    Agordmil - Agordmils - Byoh - Crocodylia - Schrödingers - MooseAlert - Zufallig - Mooselicker
    Solo ToD (Arcane) no pots preMotu

How often have you played with a 5-stacked Crown running? Do you get it going consistently enough to rely on it?

Those are serious questions, by the way. My impression has been that it's unlikely to get stacked that much, but I don't play a FvS, so I don't have a regular source of info for personal comparison.

I'll say that in VoD, where the boss takes off periodically, I'd not expect to see a 5-stack up very often, if at all. Maybe I'm wrong. I put 20% because I felt like getting a double stack to be up for most of the raid seemed reasonable.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

We just had the practice run, and only 4 showed up.. booo!

We chicken up, and shortman it on normal.

It was much easier than I thought.

Ah.. I cheated a bit and got a cleric and a wizzy in there.... well, sue me!

Here are some pictures (Actually 2.. was a bit lazy):
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4...nshot00579.jpg
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1...nshot00580.jpg

How often have you played with a 5-stacked Crown running? Do you get it going consistently enough to rely on it?

Those are serious questions, by the way. My impression has been that it's unlikely to get stacked that much, but I don't play a FvS, so I don't have a regular source of info for personal comparison.

I'll say that in VoD, where the boss takes off periodically, I'd not expect to see a 5-stack up very often, if at all. Maybe I'm wrong. I put 20% because I felt like getting a double stack to be up for most of the raid seemed reasonable.
    I have been testing it!

But 1st I'll show you my calculation

By wiki:
    ◦Enemies that strike you have a chance of suffering divine condemnation, increasing their vulnerability to light and alignment-based damage by 10%, and decreasing their fortification by 10%. This debuff stacks up to 5 times, and is dispelled by Bless effects. Duration: 20 seconds. Proc chance: 10% on taking damage.

10% chance, 20 second duration.
    That means, statistically, that there's a good chance for 5 stacks when a monster attack you every 2 seconds (20 seconds / 10). again - statistically, good chance.

Now, How frequent suuly attacks ya? I'd say ~1hit/1-2seconds (has 3 attacks over ~2-5 seconds). [not mention the phase time and the times he reset his aggro - this kinda sucks - but wont happen in ToD].

From my experience, on a devil, I get 3-5 stacks pretty often. yes, it reset sometimes, but I stack it up again pretty fast.

I'd say ~30% fort is a reasonable number to do calculations with. Yet I agree, due to aggro resets and phases, 20% is also a nice number to work with.
    Last edited by MiahooJunk; 02-19-2012 at 03:35 PM.

We just had the practice run, and only 4 showed up.. booo!

We chicken up, and shortman it on normal.

It was much easier than I thought.

Ah.. I cheated a bit and got a cleric and a wizzy in there.... well, sue me!

Here are some pictures (Actually 2.. was a bit lazy):
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4...nshot00579.jpg
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1...nshot00580.jpg
    Was supposed to be 10pm GMT - Well it's still only 9.47 here atm - That might be why only 4 turned up Mi.

Aaaarrgggh - Have looked at that post at least 10 times over the past few days and every time have seen 10pm - What the hell is wrong with me?

Memo to self - 20.00 = 8pm NOT 10pm.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 02-19-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Was supposed to be 10pm GMT - Well it's still only 9.47 here atm - That might be why only 4 turned up Mi.

Aaaarrgggh - Have looked at that post at least 10 times over the past few days and every time have seen 10pm - What the hell is wrong with me?

Memo to self - 20.00 = 8pm NOT 10pm.
    Lol.

You british guys are funny.

Good news, my monitor and graphics card came and I'm back in DDO so I should be able to make the group Sunday. I have been out of the game for about 5 months so I'll try to get myself back up to speed before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauven View Post
    Good news, my monitor and graphics card came and I'm back in DDO so I should be able to make the group Sunday. I have been out of the game for about 5 months so I'll try to get myself back up to speed before then.
    Greats!
    Welcome back.

Thanks for the group Miahoo. That was very fun and went pretty smooth all things considered.

Thumbs up Just finished it...

I did a couple good screenshots, but somehow all are 'blank black screens'. Don't have a clue why, guildies say it may be client issue. Anyway. It was a shortman run, because 2 people were locked out.

In my personal opinion it was stated very clearly to get inside as soon as possible, not wasting *any* time with shrining / unneccessary buffing.
    So it was a 1 fvs, 8 rogue, 1 bard run, completed in 22 minutes with a few deaths all in all. Not a world record but I did really enjoy. Thanks Miahoo for putting this together it was really a big fun
    Actually the few deaths could be 100% prevented by standing / hitting boss from behind.
    I say a similar setup could achieve 13-14 minutes completion, but not really much more, because of waiting on Sully to come down over and over.

ps: rogues ARE dps as this really proves it. So long as they live
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Ithril

So we made it.. shotman again: me, 8 rogues and 1 bard.
    Lots didnt showed up, so I pugged the last 4 spots.

2 got locks out (Since be fast! shrine and go! is not clear enough i guess...).

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5...nshot00590.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/344...nshot00589.jpg

It was my bad at start - I forgot to put Anathema on and lost aggro. Some deaths, but we got over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulligan View Post
    Actually the few deaths could be 100% prevented by standing / hitting boss from behind.
    I say a similar setup could achieve 13-14 minutes completion, but not really much more, because of waiting on Sully to come down over and over.

ps: rogues ARE dps as this really proves it. So long as they live
    Not only, I know some just didn't clear their curses, me and the bard did masses.
    And some deaths was at start cause of me.

I can tell you, when the rogs hit suuly - he went down pretty fast!

Not only, I know some just didn't clear their curses, me and the bard did masses.
    Aye, heals were fine, some people just continued hitting sully not staying on his back and got smashed..

It was really fun though, hope to run something similar again

Thanks again for putting the group up miahoo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast