Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default One FVS eleven Rogues

On paper it seems the best DPS in game - One FVS tank with 11 rogues - getting full SA due to FVS pre.

And I wanna test it. On elite VoD.

I'll bring my fvs, and I need 10-11 brave rogues to come with me.

Why 10-11? I consider take 1 Bard from the following reasons:
    1) DPS. A bard will boost not only the damage, but the also the rogue's attack.
    2) Heals for the rogues.
    3) Songs to give me some SP and save me pots.
    4) CC.
    (From 3 and 4 you can guess I'm looking for a SS. Not melee spec, so others wont say its all becasue the bard's esos..)

Anyway, rogues - what should you bring?
    1) Threat reduction. Taking aggro out of me will lower the general DPS, and might cause your death.
    2) Curse pots. (Do I really need to explain why?)
    3) Heal scrolls. Self healing is a must.
    4) Scrolls/Wands/Clickies/Pots/Yugos - anything to boost your survivability and DPS. Resists, Raise, Haste, Rage, Blur, GH, Divine Power, Fire Shield... well, basically 90% of that should already be on you - only now u need to take care yourself a bit more.
    5) HP. I put it minimum of ~400 HP with ship buffs. (well... ~390 can also come I guess...). If I'm too hard with this limit tell me (but I honestly dont think I am..)
    6) Ship buffs. This will save lots of time and mana! Please get the dummy, 30 resists and +2 stats.
    7) DR Breakers.

Ah.. and if one of you will bring some trap tools, it'll be nice. But we can just fight near the wall when the traps are off...

Process:
    1) While we're filling and buffing I'll go do the puzzle, prep the area, and recall for rebuff.
    2) We all gather near the quest 'till everyone are there. (I wanna get a pure time it took to do the quest with no waiting).
    3) We step in, cast a fast herois feast, and the rogues shrine fast.
    4) I fom all, shrine and use the portal - outside I buff myself and do masses, while the rest buffing themselves with whatever they bring.
    5) Orthons - Here I'll heal the group with masses. Note you'll have to self heal further on.
    6) Traps. In case we have a trapper in group. (Rogues are DPS spec. right? )
    7) Suuly drop. I grab suuly. Rogues wait 15-20 seconds and attack suuly. (Note, you can monitor my stacks on suuly - Select him and press Z - When I have 3 stacks of DP its safe to attack).
    8) Trash - Always clear trash 1st. I'll throw some mass heals on me from time to time - So try to fight near me.
    9) Phase [optional rebuffing] - Do not kill the bats! Let me torc a bit.
    10) 2nd Orthons - This will be a bit tricky, and where a bard will make it much easier! But if we wont use a bard - fight them near me, and I'll throw some masses. Be sure to focus one orthon at a time, to make it much less damage taken/sec.
    11) Fire Bats - Use the fire shield scrolls you got with you!
    12) ...
    13) /Win (Or fail.. will see).
    14) We all take a picture smiling... Or a picture of our soulstones

Time: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 20:00 GMT
    This and this can help ya..

A practice run on hard will be made on Sunday, 2012-02-19, 20:00 GMT

Please track this post for time changes.
    You (and me) have more than a week to prepare with lvl and gear.

So.. rogues! Thats the time to show all those "Looking for HEAVY DPS" tools what 'Heavy DPS' really is!

Note: The list might be full, but you can keep post requests in case someone wont show up.

1. FVS/Tank - Miahoohealer
    2. Rogue - Kmn
    3. Rogue - Varrashot
    4. Rogue - Ivena
    5. Rogue - Sylveria
    6. Rogue - Gryppe
    7. Rogue - Trexal
    8. Rogue - Hulligan
    9. Rogue - Lysaer (Tentative)
    10. Rogue - Dala
    11. Rogue - Isioviel
    12. Bard - Hoochy

Reserved: Carella, Sangohara(?)
    Last edited by MiahooJunk; 02-18-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer, Miahoohjeal, Miahoopuke