Default Alchemical Scepter...

I would like to craft an Alchemical Scepter or an Alchemical Shield for my Sorcerer. Was wondering if the TierIII fire effect Arcane Augmentation IX stacks with itself if i have two scepters. Would it be +4 bonus instead of +2? Or they don't stack togheter?
    Tier 3:
    Fire: Efficient Metamagic Maximize II, Greater Evocation Focus, Arcane Augmentation IX
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

No. General rule of thumb to follow is that the same bonus types do not stack.

T3 Fire is by far the most useful alchemical. If you're so crazy as to get a second, I'd suggest a t3 earth: Efficient Metamagic Empower II, Greater Conjuration Focus, Greater Spell Penetration IX

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    No. General rule of thumb to follow is that the same bonus types do not stack.
    Thanks for answer, yeah i tought the same. But a DEVs or someone who tested it confirmation would be fantastic.

If it works like we think, i'd probably stick to my Staff of Petitioner/Epic Staff of Arcane Power and leave that kind of scepter just for shieldblocking/tanking purpose.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.