Community Member

Default Any chance changing Challenge Tokens to BTA and/or stack > 10?

Please?

Or just make em like ingredients so we can put em in bags.. or make special bag for em that we can buy from the same vendor.

Community Member

My monk has over a page taken up with just the tokens.. Having something to put them in or having them be BtA so that my toons in the right lvl range can actually use them would both be nice.

My capped monk grabs the tokens since they are random and she might be able to use them in one of the epic challenges. Then I get Kobold Chaos tokens which my artificer could use, but which my monk would get hardly any ing for if she did that challenge.

Having them be BtA, as well as stacking higher and maybe a bag to hold all the challenge related items would be really nice. Actually, make the challenge used random items also BtA please. I have random kobold buff gems on at least 2 characters as well as other random items used in challenges in various bank. None of them stack and are all BtC. My monk has about 25-30 slots of inv taken up with challenge related stuff, not ingredients, just random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post
    Please?
    BTA would only work if only one character could get the tokens, otherwise create a character get tokens, delete character, etc. No need to buy the pack.

Vordax

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    BTA would only work if only one character could get the tokens, otherwise create a character get tokens, delete character, etc. No need to buy the pack.

Vordax
    Hey I think if you want to create then delete characters just to get tokens you should be able to. I think the BTA would be more helpful than the slight edge you'd get for all that work.

In fact, the more I think about it, it might sell more packs. Eventually those people creating/deleting just to run one challenge might well decide its time to buy the pack or even go VIP to avoid the hassle.

Sortof like Trialware...