Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Concord Opp Weapon...

So I want to make a nice Concord Opp Weapon for my WF FVS that will be TRing a ton.

I hope to have a Levik's SHield (20th Hound is this week). Anyway I will be TRing him into a PLD and a SOR and a WIZ and maybe a few other things...

Anyway I have 2 Blank one-handed Greensteel Weapons available now. One is a Morning Star (super cheap on AH). One is a Warhammer (super cheap on AH and my favorite looking one-handed weapon).

I was going to make one Concord Opp item and Pair it with Leviks shield and a Concord Opp Cloak and a Torc and a Docent of Defiance for hopefully an almost unkillable Character...

So what I am wondering...what would you guys recommend for slotting on the weapon?

Thinking either...
    *Healing Amp 10%/Negative Absorption/Healing Amp 30%
    This would give +40% Healing Amp (to Pair with my Levik's Bracers for a total of 60%)

*or*
    *Holy/Negative Absorption/30% Healing Amp
    This would be better DPS, but would have 10% less Healing Amp.

The more I look at it the more I think Holy/Negative Absorption/30% Healing Amp is the way to go. That way I can almost full-time this and still do "decent" DPS when I need to get more SP/HP. And I would then swap back to SoS or Lightning Strike Greatsword when just normally DPSing.
    Last edited by Bacab; 01-25-2012 at 05:10 AM.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda