Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Slot question...

Ok I have a WF that I am planning on doing a LOT of TRing on. He will absolutely be staying WF. He has a ton of WF Race Required gear and some really nice bound Docents.

Anyway...

Current gear slots

Head= Minos
    Goggles= Tharnes, Kundarak, and Sandstorm Goggles
    Cloak= Concord Opp SP item
    Body= DoD, DoQ, Minsunder Docent, Blademarked Docent, (if its out there...he pretty much has it)
    Belt= Amrath belt with 6 CON and GFL (Min level is 18 on this though)
    Bracers= Leviks (for the 20% healing amp) and Bracers of Glacier
    Gloves= Spectral Gloves, Gloves of the Glacier, Earth Grab +45 HP item
    Neck= Torc (when on an SP life) and a Finger Necklace (when on a straight melee)
    Boots= Striding, Madstone Boots (when on a Melee)
    Rings= Tumbleweed, Thellis, 2 Updgraded ToD rings with +3 Exceptional STR and +3 CON

Weapons=Lotsa Greatswords. Pretty much every worthwhile Greatsword EXCEPT the ESoS.
    Triple PoS Q-Staff...he has a Triple Water (Cold Absorption) Warhammer just for Kiting TOD Shades
    Shield= Lorriks and Levik's (will be doing my 20th this week...crossing my fingers)

Well I guess my questions involve more/less...where should I put more Green Steel Accessories?

Both the SP Concord Opp Cloak and the Earth Grab HP GLoves are both Cleansed.

I am thinking....
    Belt=Maybe making a +5 Reflex, +5 Exceptional Fire Resistance, +10 Fire Resistance Belt of Smoke. I think +5 Reflex and +15 Exceptional Fire Resistance will be helpful in leveling. My fear on making a Nice belt...is the whole I really like my Set Bonus from ToD Rings and the belt.

Boots=Maybe making a Lightning Strike Guard? My fear on using the boots slot is the whole ToD boots conflict thing.

Goggles= Maybe make Lightning Strike Goggles for soloing and/or tanking situations. Since Tharne's won't give backstab when tanking/soloing.

Bottom Line...Belt and Goggles and Boots are seemingly my only quasi available slots. I would like Lightning Strike Guard and Smoke. When would you guys recommend fitting these in?

Also I plan on TRing a ton...and not really farming out Epic Gear
    Last edited by Bacab; 01-25-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda