Thread: Conc op weapon

Default Conc op weapon

So im planning on making a gs heal amp weapon for my fvs, What should I put as the first tier? +6 str, +6int, or 15% negative energy absorption?
    i am Overeem

I would go Neg energy. In certain situations you'll need to swap to another weapon and if that's your strength slot, you are gonna have to swap around multiple items unless you want to be running around with -6 strength.
    A wise man once said that if you don't know the answer to something there is no shame in simply saying "I don't know."

Community Member

I'm actually partial to the +6 str tbh. It's not a necessary stat for a casting fvs but it's nice to have available. If for some reason you need extra strength you can swap to the con-opp item. There's rarely a situation that you'd have a 'must have' weapon on a casting fvs. Your damage will usually come from clickies so the only other thing I could see as must have is lore...and lore is available in other slots.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    I'm actually partial to the +6 str tbh. It's not a necessary stat for a casting fvs but it's nice to have available. If for some reason you need extra strength you can swap to the con-opp item. There's rarely a situation that you'd have a 'must have' weapon on a casting fvs. Your damage will usually come from clickies so the only other thing I could see as must have is lore...and lore is available in other slots.
    Yea that's what I'm leaning towards mainly because death ward will completely block neg energy
    i am Overeem