Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Is righteouss still busted?

Also to answer your question Yokido about the effect you had asked about lastnight and if it was still working or not http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=150534.
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

This topic has gone on for three pages about some guy upset about new content and losing status and seniority or some such thing and I just have one question. Who's Yokido?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora1979 View Post
    for everything else you are a meh to me. you are a few pixels running around and you garner absolutly no status what so ever.
    Ooooo!
    How many pixels do you count me for??
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer, Miahoohjeal, Miahoopuke

Quote Originally Posted by miahoojunk View Post
    ooooo!
    How many pixels do you count me for??

Cool Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yokido View Post
    I am are quitting, Turbine is releasing a level cap soon enough that'll make all of my-and your gear utterly worthless.

Instead of re-working their system they're adding more **** to the pile, no thanks, no more of it.

Good-luck to the rest of you in your next 5-10 years of attaining the new level caps they give out, and the new gear that follows with it, never retaining any form of a status with your seniority as a result.
    Wow you can not retain any form of seniority with the amount of time you have been playing lol. New cap no big deal some will reach it in a week or two. lol
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    Careful now...don't you know who you're talking to?

Never seen anyone with such...seniority!

He might pull some strings and get you banned

Hahah . too funny.

ps

i saw this guy a day or two ago. perhaps seniority in games makes up for lack of it in IRl or not i dunno lol
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar

Unhappy Awww

Now I won't have a fair fight in pvp? :S Sadly, damon is too easy to beat, and well, aside from your constant use of fascinate, so were you, but oh well, that was part of what little made your toon good ^^ In any case, I'm hoping that with no regards to your future in the game, you'll consider giving your account to me > Just cuz of course. OH, and farewell though im sure we'll see you back soon enough.
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Community Member

Default This guy is something else

Talk about egos going amuck. Dude you take the blue ribbon for excuses. Do us all a favor and just delete your account so your not tempted to recind on your promise. I would hate to have you get bored and change your mind and start playing again.
    I don't care how uber you think your toon is.....its not. If you were such a hot player and your toon was just so incredible, there would be hundreds of clones running around trying to be like you......there are not.
    A simple way to retain your current social status of self proclaimed DDO royality is to not purchase Underdark. For you see, nothing changes on the current servers so you can keep repeating the same 5 quests over and over to your hearts content.....meanwhile the rest of us will be over in forgotten realms wondering how we are going to get along with out you there to carry our stones around.
    The vast majority of incompatant players have no clue they are incompatant (and I have the toons to prove this) and to the amusement of others actually think they are quite good (OP should pay attention)

Now he's the self-appointed spokesperson of the people on the forums...
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

I'm right with you OP!!!

I've been quitting since they raised the cap past level ten and made all my good level ten gear useless.

I just need to finish completionist on a few toons but then I'm out!

BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokido View Post
    I am are quitting

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Community Member

Aww, only 6 days off from an anniversary necro!
    Vlyxnol - Incarnate - Cannith
    "As a tank I feel that plate armor is necessary for my survivability but I also feel that other players need to see my belly button."

Quote Originally Posted by ZzpxpzZ View Post
    Aww, only 6 days off from an anniversary necro!
    Yokido's account is remarkably active for a dead one, it has probably been necroed too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123