Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Its a shame the OP has decided to leave over this.

The game was getting stale and the announcement by the big F has invigorated what as a stagnant game imo. I actually have a desire to get back into running epics (after completing the seemingly forever on going tr). To actively seek out gear that i might want in order to rework my toon to get ready for the Underdark.

To each their own I guess, but ****, leaving before the biggest update/expansion of the game hits just doesn't make sense.
    boo-tai jung-tzahng-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We love fansites!
    <*cough*B.S.*cough*>
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    There will be bugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to wait and actually see what they are thinking about doing with equipment post lvl20?
    Especially considering the debate about if it will be actual physical levels (i.e. you will be lvl 21) or some sort of added enhancement system. The simple fact is, beyond that we will have epic levels, nothing is known.

Its like quitting the NFL because you learn they are working on a "superbowl" concept where you have to play another game past the playoffs.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by Yokido View Post
    The account is in temporary custody, and is now belonging to 'Damonos'.

Any requests for loot or groupings should be forwarded to him.

Well, there goes all the stuff. If anyone's paying attention to that admission of sharing an account
    password, the question of who "can haz the stuffs" is moot.

/Props to Bit - your Mem-fu fit perfectly here.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Bye Yoki, good luck in all of your endeavours, at least come back and say hi every once in awhile.

I am are quitting, Turbine is releasing a level cap soon enough that'll make all of my-and your gear utterly worthless.

Instead of re-working their system they're adding more **** to the pile, no thanks, no more of it.

Good-luck to the rest of you in your next 5-10 years of attaining the new level caps they give out, and the new gear that follows with it, never retaining any form of a status with your seniority as a result.
    Take care Yokido,

Z.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

You'll be tanking Lolth before you know it :P
    Cannith - Juzam, Fighter 8 Ranger 6 Monk 6 AA/ Orocarn, Wraith 12 Stalwart Defender 6 Rogue 2 / Taigongwanng, Sorc TRing - Alleanza degli Uomini Liberi/Guardiani di Eberron

Community Member

Was just asking myself yesterday why I hadn't seen you lurking in any groups on the lfm lately...

But Yoki, what if they release a new guard effect that does OVER 9000 DAMAGE?! I know you'll be back then!

See you around dude.
    Greebles, Kyarane, Shandria, Grinhold, Alacya, Manufactured: Cannith

Sad to lose you since you were the only one on cannith with 100% sucess on hox pug elites.
    The best cleric/bard tank in game.
    People who counter posted at this thread havent run with you.
    Your the one who made many monks happy since they added thaarak wraps.
    You carry 5 stones in epic pugs on cannith.
    You ress, heal, tank, buff.
    Awesome player.
    And i understand your point, you lost so much time on your stuff to make it.
    Just to see the cap increase to 25 and most of your stuff becomes useleess beacause of the cap increase.
    And seing how they dont rebalance the game, but increase cap, add more bugs, add more content, as they follow the route of "it shall nat be named" is sad.
    G luck in future games, enjoy skyrim, know you play it
    An hope you come back if they dont mess up the game with the Update.

See Yokido,

THIS is what happens when you make a rubbish toon and then proceed to grind out countless greensteel items to make it 'relevant'. :P

All jokes aside, best of luck to ya buddy!

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Reminds me of a story...
    Guy gets all ****ed off about his golf game, throws his brand new custom, top of the line, golf clubs in the pond.
    Next day, the head lines read:
    "Man drowns trying to recover golf clubs from pond."

Don't be too hasty, burarum!
    Dex (HU) - Pal 14 TR2 || Grue (DF) - Monk 12
    Dux (DR) - Bard 18 || Dox (HU) - Cleric 20
    Dax (HU) - Fighter 15 || Tyrael (HU) - FvS 13
    Broken Alliance

Guardiest guarder of guard-dom Yokido's Avatar

I will pop in from time to time Maj, honest.

I will pop in from time to time Maj, honest.
    You better :P

Aww sad....

I was hoping to pop back into DDO for a bit when I get the new motherboard. Been sitting on an unfinished PC. Got a bad motherboard, and returned it and yet to get a replacement. Next week though. Maybe I'll catch you in the pit sometime.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Community Member

Default bye bye yoki

in regards to you leaving can i have your stuff i really would like to have more gs
    Oneil/Imamonk/Sabaktes/Lunchable

Community Member

Good-luck to the rest of you in your next 5-10 years of attaining the new level caps they give out, and the new gear that follows with it, never retaining any form of a status with your seniority as a result.
    Seniority has status? You mean my Sorc 20 has perks? What are they?

Yokido sighting! in a HoX. That was a short rage quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Ultimately you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it be a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant
    Please don't make posts like this, thanks.
    You can give a man fire and he will be warm for a day, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

no no no ... it's a myth ... urban legend ... he's gone ... gone for good .... it would be way to embarrassing to come back after making such a well documented controversial exit from the game. Let his memory rest in piece.
    Flashious, Slashious, Bashious, Delushous, SifuTam Toustious, Sneakious
    Officer - Templar - Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by xxScoobyDooxx View Post
    no no no ... it's a myth ... urban legend ... he's gone ... gone for good .... it would be way to embarrassing to come back after making such a well documented controversial exit from the game. Let his memory rest in piece.
    I could swear i saw him in game lastnight also in cannith trade asking for advice, knew it was to good too be true lol. jk
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

never retaining any form of a status with your seniority as a result.
    Lol. Status?

There is no status to anything gained from playing a game.

I dont care how long you have been here or what items you have, it means zero.

Ill respect people who are know contriubtors to the forums. Main builed etc.

Ill respect people I have played with and, game stuff aside, are genuine nice people to talk to, polite etc.

for everything else you are a meh to me. you are a few pixels running around and you garner absolutly no status what so ever.

Now, on topic, So the game is moving on. did you want it to stay where it was forever?

Maybe its best you left, I wouldnt want someone to stay if they were going to try and argue against progressing the end game.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanvar View Post
    I believe my left thumb is Gimp. I think I need to reroll.
    DDO Acronyms: http://ddowiki.com/page/Glossary
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...78#post2326178

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora1979 View Post
    Lol. Status?

There is no status to anything gained from playing a game.

I dont care how long you have been here or what items you have, it means zero.

Ill respect people who are know contriubtors to the forums. Main builed etc.

Ill respect people I have played with and, game stuff aside, are genuine nice people to talk to, polite etc.

for everything else you are a meh to me. you are a few pixels running around and you garner absolutly no status what so ever.

Now, on topic, So the game is moving on. did you want it to stay where it was forever?

Maybe its best you left, I wouldnt want someone to stay if they were going to try and argue against progressing the end game.
    Careful now...don't you know who you're talking to?

Never seen anyone with such...seniority!

He might pull some strings and get you banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast