Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
You mention more than once that you use tier 1 earth wraps which directly conflicted with you mentioning repeatedly that you have a DC 48 stunning fist DC. The two don't add up, I was seeking clarification.
Just to clarify .... they are tier 2 alchemical earth/air, which i mentioned previously, and haven't said anywhere they were tier 1. I said i cant be bothered typing out the full spec so sure things could be assumed.. but instead of assuming then taking that assumption to a conclusion that was wrong you could have just asked.

The lightning strikes feel like they go off more than a lit 2 GS weapon. The earthgrab goes off ALL the time ... on a 14 second dummy takedown they always go off at least once and sometimes 3 times. I do not use them for stunning. I use them for trash and in fire stance (that useless stance you mentioned) I get my full heal amp and 3's and 7's using my alchemical's.

Fire stance - when I need max self heal and increased strength for more dmg and to hit.
Earth stance - increase crit mult, more hp and damage mitigation
water stance - inc wis, inc saves, for stunning and thousand stars/manyshot

Also I am trialing what works and what doesn't, I may LR again once I have finished testing what works well and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
Cool! I hope to hear about it

This is all excellent food for my own thought processes on my monkcher build which is the next big project that I will be starting on shortly.
Thanks - good luck with your builds - I'll keep posting feedback.