Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Default about remnants of syphiroth rumors.

so theres a guild im not gonna mention thats been spreading rumors that my teams guild was exploited,
    as its been looked into hundreds of times to find we are legit i suppose thats not enough proof.

if youd like proof its legit instead of believing that rouge guild and its drama
    then please refer to the ddo leader boards / challenges located here: http://my.ddo.com/leaderboard/challenges/

you will find my team has the top solo or duo on every max level challenge. this shows that we aren't the noob
    force that one guild rumors us to be. you will also find that guild spreading rumors hasn't done anything to be
    respected by and has nothing to show.

if its not enough proof that we simply prove to be skilled and good enough to achieve what we do then
    how about grouping with us sometime and findout how good we are instead of believing such foolish rumors.

thx happy newyear.
    Last edited by jimmy.; 01-02-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: mispelled has :P

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy. View Post
    snip
    Congratulations, would you like a pat on the back too?

so theres a guild im not gonna mention thats been spreading rumors that my teams guild was exploited,
    as its been looked into hundreds of times to find we are legit i suppose thats not enough proof.

if youd like proof its legit instead of believing that rouge guild and its drama
    then please refer to the ddo leader boards / challenges located here: http://my.ddo.com/leaderboard/challenges/

you will find my team as the top solo or duo on every max level challenge. this shows that we aren't the noob
    force that one guild rumors us to be. you will also find that guild spreading rumors hasn't done anything to be

if its not enough proof that we simply prove to be skilled and good enough to achieve what we do then
    how about grouping with us sometime and findout how good we are instead of believing such foolish rumors.
    This makes me happy in so many ways.

Server reputation (and subsequent desire for others to group with you) is not made in Challenges, nor is server reputation made in Guild Level.

Server reputation is made by not claiming to be the 'best' when in fact you are far from, by not claiming to 'rule a server' when in fact you are a pariah. Above all else, reputation is built by participating with other guilds and by being fun to play with, while mildly competent in groups. Do that, and everything else will fall into place. Dispel failed this same critical lesson as well, and so here I will share it for posterity:

Nobody cares how cool you think you are. Just play the game already.
    Last edited by k1ngp1n; 01-02-2012 at 08:39 AM.
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Congratulations, would you like a pat on the back too?
    infact i would

you will find my team as the top solo or duo on every max level challenge. this shows that we aren't the noob

thx happy newyear.
    why do you care so much? just go and do your thing, have fun, if your so uber they can talk as much smack as they want and it shouldnt affect you much at all. Its not like you need to group much with others if your a guild full of the top soloers and duo's in the business.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    why do you care so much? just go and do your thing, have fun, if your so uber they can talk as much smack as they want and it shouldnt affect you much at all. Its not like you need to group much with others if your a guild full of the top soloers and duo's in the business.
    my team and i normally don't care about rumors but others sadly alot of them at that believe the rumors without giving us a chance.
    so it affects my team and i, besides whats so good about being the best and having everything if you can't share your success with others?

Community Member BurningDownTheHouse's Avatar

Thumbs down

LMAO.

How stupid do you think this community is OP? Really?
    Incinirate/Scracher/Pulverize/Saave/Intimidate/Extterminate/Assacinate/Dismemberr.
    Officer of Pestilence.
    --A Xorian invader to Thelanis--
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Lailat is just a loot pinyata.

Community Member

all of the important stuff is in the logs...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BurningDownTheHouse View Post
    LMAO.

How stupid do you think this community is OP? Really?

i think someone isn't even from our server and is just trying to cause trouble

Curious OP, I can not even reach the guild mentioined in the OP through MyDDO.

Is there a particular reason why the link would not work correctly that you know of?
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyr View Post
    Curious OP, I can not even reach the guild mentioined in the OP through MyDDO.

Is there a particular reason why the link would not work correctly that you know of?
    to be honest. i can't reach the link ither hence why i couldn't edit the bio of the guild.

you will find my team has the top solo or duo on every max level challenge. this shows that we aren't the noob

thx happy newyear.

just because they can't catch you doesn't mean you aren't cheating "your guild" has more than double the renown of any guild on sarlona and over 2 million more than on any of the other servers.

I'm sorry but thats plain and clear in and of itself changing your guild name won't help and hopefully eventually they catch on to whats going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

As I can not access your guild's MyDDO page OP who is the leader of your guild and how long have they been playing?

Community Member

so now that we get a fair idea who it is spreading these rumors, maybe someone will help set them on track

as for the guild rename i think ive heard so many times, i didn't like the name rebellion and others didn't ither.

infact the name we have now was to show those that keep spreading such childish rumors that we simply don't care what you think, we did it legitimately but that doesn't mean we're gonna kiss your boots cause your jealous.

@Cyr: here a link that should lead to our guild page. http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-rebellion/

go ahead and dig through all near thirteen thousand+ renown gains

and when you see that every gain was legit then comeback here say sorry and join me in a duo.

Community Member BurningDownTheHouse's Avatar

i think someone isn't even from our server and is just trying to cause trouble
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good laugh just like the next guy.
    Incinirate/Scracher/Pulverize/Saave/Intimidate/Extterminate/Assacinate/Dismemberr.
    Officer of Pestilence.
    --A Xorian invader to Thelanis--
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Lailat is just a loot pinyata.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyr View Post
    As I can not access your guild's MyDDO page OP who is the leader of your guild and how long have they been playing?
    im the leader of the guild. i was here in 2006 and my old account i took a break and forgot the password luckyly my team had guild leadership then when i came back and couldn't login i made a new account and thats this one.

the guild rebellion has been here since 2008

"edit: i take that back leadership was passed to bane as hes a better leader ,_,
    Last edited by jimmy.; 01-02-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: edit leadership

so now that we get a fair idea who it is spreading these rumors, maybe someone will help set them on track

as for the guild rename i think ive heard so many times, i didn't like the name rebellion and others didn't ither.

infact the name we have now was to show those that keep spreading such childish rumors that we simply don't care what you think, we did it legitimately but that doesn't mean we're gonna kiss your boots cause your jealous.

@Cyr: here a link that should lead to our guild page. http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-rebellion/

and when you see that every gain was legit then comeback here say sorry and join me in a duo.

nope not spreading the rumor because personally i could give 2 @#$%^ about you or your guild the only reason i researched the renown was because of this thread you posted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lifespawn View Post
    nope not spreading the rumor because personally i could give 2 @#$%^ about you or your guild the only reason i researched the renown was because of this thread you posted.

i just posted a link for you all to check our entire logs. go check it out before spreading the decease again
    thx.

happy newyear.

19. 01-02-2012, 09:35 AM

ahh so your the guys bringing a lvl 17 into the epic challenges yep your guild is straight arrow shooters for sure.

i just posted a link for you all to check our entire logs. go check it out before spreading the decease again
    thx.

happy newyear.
    The guild log link is broken. Otherwise I would be happy to check over the lists.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast