Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    Prepare to be happy…

And this is with the keen weapon unequipped.
    Now I'm worried mine isn't 19-20... Or perhaps only my old one is (I've got both, Pre-U12 and a Post-U12) the standard 20, x3... Either way, putting my probably unfounded worrying aside... I'm getting giddy with excitement and I think love is in the air!

Thanks for making my night!
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Don't bother with upgrading vile blasphemy ( if you still have the old, 3 charges, version of it )

Last edited by flech; 12-15-2011 at 05:16 AM.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by flech View Post
    Don't bother with upgrading vile blasphemy ( if you still have the old, 3 charges, version of it )

I don't know: Greater Dispelling Guard looks nice, if it only removes buffs as stated (and as others have reported for the Greater Dispelling on the 20 Pally version of Divine Vengeance) and if it really does proc every time you are hit as stated. I also wonder what the Caster Level check on it is (if it has one).

Mind testing some of that for us?
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    lol.

At this rate you might be better just not typing release notes pre patch.. I think every single one of them is wrong:

Fixed several "String table" errors on challenge items and augment slots.
    -- Nope, they still show up.

Characters can no longer be power-leveled in challenges.
    --- Something that benefited players? Perhaps this is the one thing that actaully did make it in, not tested tho.

[edit] Items

Existing cookie jars should now contain the new cookies properly.
    --- Nope.
    There are now recipes to turn in old Stormreaver and Black Abbot raid loot items to grant them the "upgradeable" effect, which will allow them to be upgraded with Seals from the Hard/Elite difficulty modes of those raids.
    --- Nope.
    Three items from the Black Abbot raid (Breeze, Enduring Conviction, and Unwavering Ardency) were only appearing in upgradeable form on Normal difficulty. Now the upgradeable versions are available on Hard and Elite as well.
    --- ermm ok. But you have a known issue that says they aren't upgradeabloe, which is false, thats been fixed. They are all "upgradeable" in some form. Tho using the word upgradeable is a bit questionable in this case, as all three of those items got nerfed in some ways.
    The Tinker's Finesse set bonus now correctly grants the wearer True Seeing.
    --- Waana bet?
    LOL
    And the "Wanna bet" made me laughing strong

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    Now I'm worried mine isn't 19-20... Or perhaps only my old one is (I've got both, Pre-U12 and a Post-U12) the standard 20, x3... Either way, putting my probably unfounded worrying aside... I'm getting giddy with excitement and I think love is in the air!

Thanks for making my night!
    So? Did your bow get that upgrade as well?
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    So? Did your bow get that upgrade as well?
    Still haven't had a chance to check. I'm like 2 hours away from being free of work and on my way home! Lets hope I get a nice surprise!

EDIT:

Okay... Just got on (Finally) and... Oh... My... God... 2d12 and 19 - 20... That is one nice Bow... eThornlord is dead! Long live Unwavering Ardency!
    Last edited by NexEverto; 12-15-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234