Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hero
    USN(ret)
    Chief cook and bottle washer
    Slante'
    Ancient One

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Come on, it isnt that bad. It looks like you can upgrade Cloudburst and Reaver's Amulet with with 5 giant relics. Now if only I new someone who looted either of those to see if it works. The altar accepts elven relics but has no listed recipes.
    Cloudburst upgrades just fine.

Come on, it isnt that bad. It looks like you can upgrade Cloudburst and Reaver's Amulet with with 5 giant relics. Now if only I new someone who looted either of those to see if it works. The altar accepts elven relics but has no listed recipes.
    I was able to turn in my cloudburst and the amulet. They are both now upgradeable.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Founder

Found an Amulet of the Stormreaver in a resurrection cache. Using the giant relic upgrade did turn it into Upgradeable

Come on now, who's really surprised here?

They ONLY reason they listed the other items in the update (fixed or not) is because they did not want to release an Update that only fixed "Characters can no longer be power-leveled in challenges. "

Bug that does not cut in the players favor?... Turbine will get around to it when they darn well feel like it (maybe).
    Bug that DOES cut in the players favor.... YOU BETTER BELIEVE ITS GETTING FIXED ASAP SONNY!!!

Someone at T decided, hey we need to rush this bug fix out because its helping some players ASAP or the world will end, but they might riot if we only throw out an update for that... I know, lets throw in a few other bug fixes that Joe from accounting has been working on. What do you mean those bugs haven't been fixed? Oh well , include them anyhow so we can pad the release notes and make it LOOK like we're fixing all bugs equally.

Expect nothing and you will find that you are often satisfied with what you get.... <kick me>
    Last edited by GreenGurgler; 12-14-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Naggesh-Drow Wiz PM TR--Borax DethAxe-Dwarf Rng/Mnk/Fgt--Accomplice of the Sorcerer-WF Arti TR --Ombrah the Outcast-BF Pali--Luxxs Interior-Human Bard WC--Xeak the Dirty-1/2ling Rog Assassin--Poli Styrene-Human Arti

Cordovan:

My guild leader is having the string table errors on his Epic Ring of the Stalker

My Cookie jar that I bought last year *is* working.

The upgrades for Unwavering Ardency and the Quiver of Alacrity is working properly.

If someone would have been so kind as to not charge 5 tapestries… takes a deep breath so I don’t type something ban worthy… for the old to new base item crossgrade. I could have also tested the Robe, and the Cloak.

And… you can have my Enduring Conviction when you pry it from my cold dead hand!
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Unfortunately, the ability to upgrade most "old" reaver raid loot did not make it into the patch. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be adding this to our Known Issues list soon. We expect to fix this in a future update.
    lol

Community Member

Hey 2 out of 10 ain't bad....

It might be soem other number.. But it's certainly less than a 50% success rate on the last um... Patches...

The wheels are off at Turbine central... Whoever is leading that train... Isn't......

Are you saying that the string table errors are still displaying on challenge items and augment slots after today's update?

Also, can you explain a little more about the cookie issue you are experiencing. I just checked on my non-admin character on the live servers, who has new cookies and an "old" cookie jar, and everything seems to be working fine post-patch.
    My Pre U12.1 Epic Ring of the Stalker no longer displays a String Table Error for the Manslayer effect, however, Manslayer itself doesn't seem to work. My Cookie Jar has been updated, and the new cookies happily go in to it.

I've added what's been said in this thread and results from testing after U12.2 was deployed to my "Update 12 Broken ‘Things’ Master List" (Now with U12.2!)

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    My Cookie jar that I bought last year *is* working.

The upgrades for Unwavering Ardency and the Quiver of Alacrity is working properly.

If someone would have been so kind as to not charge 5 tapestries… takes a deep breath so I don’t type something ban worthy… for the old to new base item crossgrade. I could have also tested the Robe, and the Cloak.
    I upgraded my Unwavering Ardency this morning too, the Flaming Graphic on it seems a little bugged and honestly annoys me, but I'll live.

I personally believe the 5 Tapestries required are because they didn't want to risk having another not quite working Stone of Change Ritual of Second Chances recipe, though why 5 was chosen and not 1 puzzles me.
    Last edited by NexEverto; 12-14-2011 at 07:06 PM.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Are you saying that the string table errors are still displaying on challenge items and augment slots after today's update?

Also, can you explain a little more about the cookie issue you are experiencing. I just checked on my non-admin character on the live servers, who has new cookies and an "old" cookie jar, and everything seems to be working fine post-patch.
    I can confirm that my Tier 3 Epic Ring of the Stalker also still has 2 string table errors in place of the exceptional sneak attack and the manslayer abilities. Also, it does not have the slot that it should have.

Community Member Wraith_Sarevok's Avatar

Lightbulb

Old Madstone Boots still cannot be changed into the craftable version or be used in recipes.

And for crying out loud, will a developer please write down on the Known Issues list the bug where unequipping or dying while wearing the Frenzied Berserker set erases one of your rages each time? I've both seen and used newer items that correctly add to the number of action boosts and improved uncanny dodges you can use, so this is obviously some sort of old coding you refuse to fix.
    Last edited by Wraith_Sarevok; 12-14-2011 at 08:42 PM.

You know, Elven Arcane Fluidity has been on the known issues list for more than one whole year, and all they need to do is type a "1" in place of a "3" to fix it.

Somehow, the "future patch" thing is not reassuring me about the Reaver recipes, if it's taking them this long to knock something this trivial off their list. Their track record is leaving something to be desired.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

um, I thought they were not going to allow the old stuff to be upgraded...seems I saw a post like that a long time ago...

about 3 weeks ago I sold all my stuff to the vendor except for the head of fortune...
    great....

so now the old stuff would be bound to account and upgradeable..

hmm...seems an ingame or real life email for such IMPORTANT information would have been desired back when they made this decision...

jeebus
    Cannon fodder build The Stalwart Defender, Raid Tank
    Worst Shroud PUG EVER!!!!!! Epic Fail (started 1/13/10, necro'd 3/9/10, 4/20/10, raised dead 3/ 9/11, necro'd 4/9/11, 5/28/11, fame petition necro 8/5/11, necro'd 9/30/11, KIA 10/3/11, True reincarnated famed (by cleric Cordovan) 10/4/11,

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    um, I thought they were not going to allow the old stuff to be upgraded...seems I saw a post like that a long time ago...

about 3 weeks ago I sold all my stuff to the vendor except for the head of fortune...
    great....

so now the old stuff would be bound to account and upgradeable..

hmm...seems an ingame or real life email for such IMPORTANT information would have been desired back when they made this decision...

jeebus
    Don't look at us. The only Turbine post on the subject said that they were adding in the ability to upgrade them, but not yet.

I dunno where you got misinformed, but it wasn't anything the Turbine Dev/CS reps said.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    I upgraded my Unwavering Ardency this morning too, the Flaming Graphic on it seems a little bugged and honestly annoys me, but I'll live.
    Heh. I actually think it looks kind of cool. I’d *really* like to see the new version of the bow in the hands of an arcane archer. (And, incidentally, I need to correct this page on the wiki! )
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.

Heh. I actually think it looks kind of cool. I’d *really* like to see the new version of the bow in the hands of an arcane archer. (And, incidentally, I need to correct this page on the wiki! )
    My AA runs around with it, ever since the PBS change it's become her weapon of choice no DR Mobs. With basic buffs she sees numbers around the 100 mark. When they make PBS and Deadly Weapons stack, she'll probably make a lot of people cry.

It makes the eThornlord look like the pile of twigs it is... I guess 2d12 will do that...
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

My AA runs around with it, ever since the PBS change it's become her weapon of choice no DR Mobs. With basic buffs she sees numbers around the 100 mark. When they make PBS and Deadly Weapons stack, she'll probably make a lot of people cry.

It makes the eThornlord look like the pile of twigs it is... I guess 2d12 will do that...
    Cool. I was interested in how the to the Silver Longbowish threat range interacts with that base damage.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 12-14-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Cool. I was interested in how the to the Silver Longbowish threat range interacts with that base damage.
    The Threat Range on it is a Standard 20, x3 (Before Improved Crit, etc), so I'm not sure what you mean by Silver Longbowish, or am I missing something? I think in Point Blank Shot Range it's the highest DPS Bow in game for Rangers with a high damage Mod (Lit II will just about always win for low damage mod builds)... I'm a little foggy on that, I'll need to find the maths and my workings again. It's become a super sweet bow though, and the graphics are to die for. My Ranger gets so many comments in the market place with her Red Scale and Unwavering out.

The Threat Range on it is a Standard 20, x3 (Before Improved Crit, etc), so I'm not sure what you mean by Silver Longbowish, or am I missing something? I think in Point Blank Shot Range it's the highest DPS Bow in game for Rangers with a high damage Mod (Lit II will just about always win for low damage mod builds)... I'm a little foggy on that, I'll need to find the maths and my workings again. It's become a super sweet bow though, and the graphics are to die for. My Ranger gets so many comments in the market place with her Red Scale and Unwavering out.
    Mine said it had a 19-20/x3. I’ll double check when I get home, but I saw that and said “Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!” The character in question doesn’t have Improved crit, but perhaps his keen weapon may be causing a display error.

Mine said it had a 19-20/x3. I’ll double check when I get home, but I saw that and said “Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!” The character in question doesn’t have Improved crit, but perhaps his keen weapon may be causing a display error.
    Hrm.. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm at work myself or I'd check. If its 19-20 I'm falling in love with it all over again. Either way, it's still a top notch weapon. I only wish it kept its Curse Spewing... And that it didn't have the flame graphic. I'm fussy, I know it.

If its 19-20 I'm falling in love with it all over again. .
    Prepare to be happy…

And this is with the keen weapon unequipped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast