Default Lamannia Points are available from Lord Poincelot

Lord Poincelot is on a semi-permanent vacation here in Stormreach!

Once every 24 hours, you may speak with him and he will instruct his lowly retainers to give you the gift of Lamannia-exclusive Turbine Points. As a standard, his retainers will deliver 2000 of these Turbine Points, but this value may change on occasion.

Visit Lord Poincelot in his secluded spot, located below the Harbor Bridge and the Airship Showroom.

Please note that these points are only for Lamannia and will not transfer to or affect your live server.

Community Member

Can I get a clearer idea on where he's at? I've looked under the bridge and found a bunch of people but not him. Is he in the Lords March area that I have to be level 9 to enter?

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Jump off next to the bridge in the harbor, don't jump all the way down

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Jump off on the Right side near the AirShip portal. Just over the fence aim to the right towards the wall so you land on the ledge..

Sleeps

Community Member

I found it a little hard to get to at first. I couldn't jump over the ropes on that side. I went past the bridge, onto the marketplace entrance side of the bridge and found a spot where i could walk past the ropes of the bridge, and then jump down (don't slip off the ledge!) to the blessed point-giver.

Where is this guy on Argonessen?

LoL only Lammy Land all other servers have to pay for them..
    Sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by indigokid View Post
    I found it a little hard to get to at first. I couldn't jump over the ropes on that side. I went past the bridge, onto the marketplace entrance side of the bridge and found a spot where i could walk past the ropes of the bridge, and then jump down (don't slip off the ledge!) to the blessed point-giver.

Where is this guy on Argonessen?