Community Member

Default WTB/T various THF Weapons

Looking for the following:

Any Flametouched Iron Maul (have something I want to craft on it)
    Any Flametouched Iron Maul OR Greatclub (this is for a second item)
    A decent Smiter, preferably a Greatsword
    A Silver Slashing Weapon, preferably a Greatsword
    Possibly a really high damage output +10 stunning maul (already have a +2 Holy of Stunning +8)
    Possibly a Silver Maul Blank/Weapon

Just PM me what you've got and the price you want.
    Last edited by Darkrok; 12-08-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

I've been away for a while, but I think banishing is not available on slashing weapons (other than on the named Abbot longsword). I should be online again tonight, so hit me up, I believe that I have a smiting greatsword on a mule.
    Jackknife / Nerft Powers / Born Again Pagan / Threechords / Midnyght Rambler
    Quantum Entropy

Community Member

/confirm random banishing doesn’t come on slashers

Also, check the AH like a hawk, I found some pretty cheap falchions
    not too long ago. It’s likely you may find what you need there for crafting.

I also want to say the rusty nail inside chrono has some stuff that counts
    as good, as well as the DDO store if you a crazy desperate. Weapons from
    both places are craftable.
    Sarlona: Tobril | Syg | Trogbril | Warmachyne | Sql

YouTube | Twitch

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tobril View Post
    /confirm random banishing doesn’t come on slashers

Also, check the AH like a hawk, I found some pretty cheap falchions
    not too long ago. It’s likely you may find what you need there for crafting.

I also want to say the rusty nail inside chrono has some stuff that counts
    as good, as well as the DDO store if you a crazy desperate. Weapons from
    both places are craftable.
    Hrm...the banisher I'll have to think about. This is when we ask for those THF spears again.

Haven't seen a smiter I liked yet but I'll keep looking.

The Rusty Nail angered me...they have perfect crafting blanks, but no Mauls. I might have to peak in the DDO store as this is a pretty specific item (1 metal and 1 weapon that most people would vendor) but I'm looking to make a (imp) cursespewing of stunning +8 that can still get through mobs that take good's DR.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrianTheHun View Post
    I've been away for a while, but I think banishing is not available on slashing weapons (other than on the named Abbot longsword). I should be online again tonight, so hit me up, I believe that I have a smiting greatsword on a mule.
    Good deal...I'll try to catch up with you tonight.

Community Member

Updated the OP.

I might also want a high damage output +10 stunning maul. I've got several nice +8's but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go T3 on the cove maul so I may be looking for one of those depending on the answers I get about Cursespewers in epics.