Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Today's maintenance did include changes aimed at fixing logout issues on the forums. Please let us know if you find yourself logged out sooner than a couple of hours after logging in.
    How does 20 minutes and logged out sound to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmor View Post
    Well I hve noticed an improvement in the logout issue, I am however experiencing a problem with the loadinf of MYDDO page. The dreaded black page with the Lottery entry window.

I noticed this over the weekend, but I figured I wait to see if today's Maintencance would fix the problem, However it is still a problem for me. I have re-load the page 8 or 9 times to get it to load properly.

Was wondering if this display problem might be tied to the number of Lottery Wins/Enteries, as I noticed that if I have no lottery enteries it will usually load without a problem.

Was wondering if anyone else is experiencing thihs problem also?
    Yep, I always get a black page with just the lottery on it.

I also have issues trying to Enter Lotteries as well. I started getting the "friendly" 500 ISE and thought it was due to over 40 characters winning all those coin auctions and it is timing out. The interesting part is that it isn't a set time for the auction page failure as it varies from 45-1:30 for the error page to come up.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    Yep, I always get a black page with just the lottery on it.

I also have issues trying to Enter Lotteries as well. I started getting the "friendly" 500 ISE and thought it was due to over 40 characters winning all those coin auctions and it is timing out. The interesting part is that it isn't a set time for the auction page failure as it varies from 45-1:30 for the error page to come up.
    If I have no present lottery entries, the page usually loads up and I can enter the lotteries without a problem, but If I have all my characters entered in the lotteries, then that's when I start having problems with MYDDO page loading and with being able to enter the lotteries.

Plus I have an alt with no problems loading the MYDDO page or entering the lotteries, which is what makes me suspect that it a problem with the Lottery wins/enteries.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Has happened couple of times in the past couple of days. Even after using the myddo trick. Thankfully haven't wiped out any posts so.
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

This issue seemed to go away, and stayed away for a long time. haven't had a problem since, christmas or so. It's back. I can't stay logged in, and now it's progressed to include myddo as well. Been happening since at least Thursday. Oh, and the problem includes the old 'New Posts' issue as well. When I'm forced to re-login, the new posts page is wiped clean.
    Last edited by BOgre; 04-14-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Yeah, it used to be that if I logged in via myddo, I'd stay logged in, but now myddo keeps me logged in only for about 6 hours, while logging in here only keeps me on for about an hour or 2.
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Oddly my work pc keeps me logged in, but my home pc does not. I'm at a loss myself.

And like you, I noticed it only recently. Log out issues returning.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Oddly my work pc keeps me logged in, but my home pc does not. I'm at a loss myself.

And like you, I noticed it only recently. Log out issues returning.
    I am having this exact issue as well. At work I am running on IE 8. I dunno/recall what IE at home. Same browser preferences, so the only real diff is being on a corperate network versus consumer network (firewalls, antivirus protections, etc).

Not sure what's changed, but i've been logged in for over a full day now without being punted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123