Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    37 minute elite Shroud with 23 deaths. Two awesome healers and some solid melee DPS. Half the characters were first lifers or undergeared, or the players just plain terrible. One WF player with horrible heal amp wielding a Terror (not kidding) died at the start of part 5, released and left group. Healers used 5 major and 7 greater pots.

I don't consider this achievement-worthy.
    Congrats on your achievement.

Reminder your breaking the forum rules.

You know what I find funny about this, shade.
    You are the one calling Carpone out.
    You challenged him.
    And the moment he proved that your so called acchievement is not even worthy of a legendairy player of your status as random pugs from Orien can even beat it (yes random pugs, I am from Orien aswell and only recognise half of the players as those are from OR, the rest isnt all that known on the server) you start calling for forum rule breach.

If ya cant handle the competition, dont go on the acchievements forums, Shade. Acchievements are made to be brkoen, you just have been beaten at you own game, now its your turn to beat Orien again. Dont see it in such an offensive way, see it more into a challenge towards you to prove you can do better.

Ya seriously dissapoint me with that last reaction, Shade. I expected more of you
    Server: Orien
    Mitu - Wizard (16th life)
    Mitwo - Iconic Thiefling Bard (???th life) - Completionist / Epic + Racial completionist
    Swiing - Sorcerer (47th life) Supherring - Alchemist (21th life)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    mm yea almots complete oposite of our run.. blades so random.
    prt1-3: zero death, but crazy lag really slowed us down
    prt4: took forever ton of deaths.
    prt5: very fast, single haste 4 mins tops, only 1 death i think.

lagged like crazy whole raid, dunno how we even completed was so insane lag. Took us like 5min to walk from part 1 end to the chests, we couldnt move. and it laged like that at end of every part, even part4 when most ppl were dead and we spent a min organizeing the rezzing.

and while i believe u, u should do ur pic facing the chests, else there no way to verify thats a post u12 run.
    I think we actually had most deaths in part 5. First 4 parts were easy - we fiddled around with the minibosses far too long in part 5 and so had blade central for the last fight.

I don't think anyone died in the part 4 blades? Maybe just one. Hence we got lazy and didn't hurry through part 5!

It's definitely a post U12 run - but like he said, SS was more to make fun of us all being dead! [date of it is 13th November and can be verified through myddo on the toons listed in the SS]

Quote Originally Posted by tygara View Post
    You know what I find funny about this, shade.
    You are the one calling Carpone out.
    You challenged him.
    And I congratulated him for doing it, and posting it. That im happy with.

What im not happy with was a different line from his post that directly breaks the rules, nearly in a 100% verbatim style from toleros example thread (first stickyin forum). Stuff like that gets my achievement threads locked, I dont like my threads getting locked.

Especially when your ragging on something I explained in the first two lines of my post:

"Didn't think i'd feel shroud elite would be an achievement again..

but yea this one felt like it. "

Yea it felt like it even thought I didn't expect it to be one. I've done so many shroud elite ive lost count.
    You want to call me out and break the forum rules, go ahead, but you can't change the feeling. The upgraded the raids difficulty immensely, and it was the first good run ive done since they did that, so yea it felt like it.

First time anything new and challenging (even if its old-newly upgraded) imo is very well worthy of a achievement post.

Saying post u12 shroud elite is easy is ludicrous.

Shrouds never really been easy, even on normal. It's been rendered trivial from years of experience and veterans developing buletproof strategies, but was never "easy". It was very difficult for those who set up the strategies to design and implement them. Shroud gets done in a certain way on each server, and slightly differnet on each for a reason. Players learn from the best and adopt and follow a set strategy. The ones that break the mould and change strategies, like we had to do to master the new shroud, are the legendary players. The ones who followed us and used our strategies have that much less of a feeling of "achievement". Which do you belong to?
    Last edited by Shade; 11-27-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    37 minute elite Shroud with 23 deaths. Two awesome healers and some solid melee DPS. Half the characters were first lifers or undergeared, or the players just plain terrible. One WF player with horrible heal amp wielding a Terror (not kidding) died at the start of part 5, released and left group. Healers used 5 major and 7 greater pots.

I don't consider this achievement-worthy.

well i can already tell why you won lol epicsoul ua nix sken pep of those that i remember questing with lol grats on the completion tho!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mroks28 View Post
    ua nix sken pep
    Ah, but of course.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Shrouds never really been easy, even on normal.
    You lost me there.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12