Default Does Bravery Streak work on Wayfinder?

I'm a premium player, so I can only open quests on normal. I know only a small number of people on Wayfinder, so I need to PUG, or solo.

Is it wise to gamble for always having a elite/hard opener, or should I rather abandon the idea of getting bravery bonuses in a reliable way?

And, of course the Bravery Streak mechanic works on Wayfinder. My question is actually if you think that I can make it work.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

I'd say it's quite hard for a f2p or premium player to get an elite bravery streak going and keeping it for a long time.

I got lucky and had one going cause my buddy is a VIP and could open all of them on elite. Around level 15 / 16 though it became quite a challenge as we duo'ed all the quests. We finally gave up on the streak and went down to hard.

Long story short, it is possible but you might have to wait a little to get an opener / buddy to run with.

Well, tbh there is just no need for the bravery bonus on a first life character. And subsequent lives are taken care of.

If you worry about it, you will almost certainly level more slowly for having to wait for an opener.