Angry Undead and Holy Burst

OK, just run out into the Sands after U12 with a new Holy Burst sword and I find that the burst is not triggering against the undead! W T F ?

I know in PnP that special Crit effects still trigger even if the target creature is immune to crits.

Is this normal for DDO or a U12 change/bug?

I just tested this and did not find the same results. Used my paladin and a Holy Burst scimitar. On non-critical rolls (2-14), I'd get four numbers: damage, Holy, capstone Good damage, capstone Light damage. On critical rolls (15-20), I'd get five numbers: damage, Holy, Holy Burst, capstone Good damage, and capstone Light damage.

Maybe try testing again? If you're sure it's not working, bug report it. Is it a crafted weapon or random lootgen?
    Khyber: Carinn (TR 18 Sorcerer) -- Kyrainne (TR 20 Paladin) -- Arrail (TR 20 Favored Soul) -- Aoede (18 Bard) -- Terrabourne (20 Ranger) -- Ankhalla (20 Monk) -- Cylanna (20 Rogue)
    The Lifeguard: A Swimcleric build

Thanks. I think it was my mistake, I had bought a holy burst of distruction. I misread, I though I was buying a disruption sword so there were fewer damage numbers than I expected.

Stupid similar suffixes.