Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    lol wayfinder only has 100 people total
    Ah had no idea it had so few people, seems reasonable for them to change the amount required on wayfinder, kinda pointless otherwise.

With only 100 people 1000 map peices max per thingy seems reasonable.

Default Map Brigade

It occurred to me that we could help...When I get back from dropping my kids off, I'm going to roll a level l4 barbarian on Wayfinder, get some grog as fast as I can, and go farm Butchers Path. I'll call him Birnam or something similar...

I don't know if anyone else would be so inclined, but if just a few people do this, we could probably start getting some map pieces pretty quickly...

Anyway, see you in about an hour....I'll be the one begging for grog!
    Sadcat // Funn // Algorithm // others
    The Order of Cygnus - Sarlona

(sorry for the Englisch, wanted to get the word out quickly...)

So we've been in negotiations with the Kobold Union and we believe we've reached an agreement. Expect some more reasonable map turn-in rates momentarily.

The Kobolds wanted to be clear about their position in all of this however: they still hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post

So we've been in negotiations with the Kobold Union and we believe we've reached an agreement. Expect some more reasonable map turn-in rates momentarily.

The Kobolds wanted to be clear about their position in all of this however: they still hate you.
    Yark!
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Exclamation All servers?

Will this change be applied across all servers? Will it adjust for peak & off peak numbers?

i forgot i didn't have veteran status, so it took me a little longer...but i rolled Birnam on Wayfinder and ran him up to level 2...very fast with bravery bonus. it was fun in a Hulk Smash kind of way. got some Turbine Points out of it as well, although i had to give some of them back to get my first grog. But I was able to run for half an hour, and turned in 130 map pieces. and my guild is level 3!

okay, so that's much better....good luck and happy coving all!
    Sadcat // Funn // Algorithm // others
    The Order of Cygnus - Sarlona

moral support -
    I feel your frustration as a last-days-standing Devourer server player.
    Maybe Turbine should offer free transfers already now ?

Quote Originally Posted by oldkraft View Post
    moral support -
    I feel your frustration as a last-days-standing Devourer server player.
    Maybe Turbine should offer free transfers already now ?
    Again? If you are a german-speaking player, there are already unlimited free transfers until the end of the year.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Seventoe...I bow to you, my friend!!! Thanks to all who helped and replied to our situation, including Tolero and his team.
    ~Qarnivore (Quadruple Completionist): the Exiled/Argonnessen~

Quote Originally Posted by oldkraft View Post
    ...Maybe Turbine should offer free transfers already now ?
    Zu spät. Es ist bereits verfügbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Guten Tag! Nachdem jeder jetzt die Chance hatte, seine ersten Charaktere zu übertragen, freuen wir uns ankündigen zu können, dass wir die Übertragungen auf Wayfinder für deutschsprachige Spieler bis zum Ende des Jahres verlängern. Darüber hinaus können Sie so viele Charaktere, wie Sie möchten, kostenlos auf Wayfinder übertragen...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rdonaccount View Post
    to clear up some of the confusion: it's different # requirement for the first time a server opens the dungeon. Every other server had to do the 50,000 to start, the difference was the other servers had so many people anticipating the event that we had twice as many instances of the explorer area than wayfinder has people in the explorer area. Not to mention the other methods of getting pieces.

Quite simply, i'm bumping this so the devs notice and hopefully take pity on the wayfinders.
    and they opened on time although with small shutdowns but nothing significant like 9 or 10 days

Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    Again? If you are a german-speaking player, there are already unlimited free transfers until the end of the year.

Since when? I am premium and they gave me one free transfer.

Als Premium habe ich einen kostenlosen Transfer bekommen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7375 View Post
    Since when? I am premium and they gave me one free transfer.

Als Premium habe ich einen kostenlosen Transfer bekommen.
    Look two posts above.

Cordovan announced it (in german) on the 16th of September, i.e. two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by claydogg73 View Post
    Seventoe...I bow to you, my friend!!! Thanks to all who helped and replied to our situation, including Tolero and her team.

Fixed.

Tol's a she.

THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123