Community Member crestoftheknave's Avatar

Question Just a VIP vs Non Vip Forum question

Is there a difference in the access to the forums that i am allowed since i cancelled my VIP status?

It seems like the recent posts lists hasnt updated in days.

Any info i could get would be fantastic.

Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by nattus_rattus View Post
    Ranting on forums is what made this nation great! Everyone should do it more, you just don't see enough of that kind of thing these days. Why, I hadn't had a rant on a forum for at least 13 minutes and my blood sugar level began to rise and I developed scabies. Now, I am a picture of health!

update: usually when i post something or reply to a thread it shows up in the list when you click the forums button on the ddo.com main screen.... that isnt happening.. hmmm
    Ranting on forums is what made this nation great! Everyone should do it more, you just don't see enough of that kind of thing these days. Why, I hadn't had a rant on a forum for at least 13 minutes and my blood sugar level began to rise and I developed scabies. Now, I am a picture of health!

VIP or Premium(Your current status) should be the same on the forums. Only Free had some restrictions. Oh, and your post showed up in the Recent Threads for me, at least.
    Freeman - Human Bard - Thelanis Fulfilling my duty to the ladies of Stormreach
    Yuvben(Halfling Rogue), Acana(Drow Sorcerer), Walket(Human Cleric), Mahoukami (WF Wizard), Knicapper(Horc Fighter), Pyetr(Human Bard), Mazinger (WF Barb), and Belcar(Halfling Ranger).

Truly strange things are afoot in forum land it seems. For the last 3 days the recent threads list hasn't changed and i had to log out of ddo.com close my browser(s) and reload and relog to see your reply.

As has been said you are premium and have the same forum access that aside a complete free never given a dime to Turbine Player gains full access to post in all forums after a certain trail period(prove they are not a hack account). I believe, but could be wrong that it is a full 10 posts in the free forums off which general now is. I know that there have been issues of the change not taking effect for some, but a quick PM to Cordovan or another member of the community team would get you on the path to fix that.

in short you should be fine I am guessing that they do update. I have seen the main page do a roll back before.

Update: so just after i sent that most recent reply the list updated... I don't get it