Community Member

Question DDO Game Guide is there an Update to this?

Hello to all fellow DDO Gamers....:-)

This one of my toon names Drwildebeast:-)

Question please,

Is there a newer version of the ddo game guide? to include all the mods since the game guide came out?
    Or does anybody know of another ddo game guide that can be used.

I prefer the one we all use at the moment I would pay if he could update the game guide we have now to include all the mod updates and puzzles/mazes if enpough people would chip in to pay for this I would donate straight away.

Cheers and thanks for reading..

Moose_Head

This:

http://ddowiki.com/

Should give you everything you want need.

The game is to fluid to have a static (paper) rule book, would need changing too much!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

i believe they are talking about THIS TOOL, which i LOVE. i havn't heard about any updates yet, sorry

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

The Game Guide is regularly updated. Edit: There is a donation link in the guide itself.
    Last edited by RTN; 09-24-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Community Member

Question DDO Game Guide Updates

Hi there,

I have donated 50 dollars to a very worthy cause but I disagree the game guide is not regularly updated unless Iam using the wrong program? as the version Iam using is ver 3.5.0 which came out on the 23/03/2011 and I know there is another ver but this still does not have all the updates from the mods since march.

I know it is alot of work thats why it is good to donate but if you know of another game guide to use then please let me know..

Many Thanks.

Moose_Head... :-)

Community Member

Then maybe you'd like to learn to code and build one yourself, in your spare time and for free, on a more regular schedule?

Unless so, realize that for such a project the guide is updated quite a bit, and it is built in a way you can even add your very own quest guides for yourself ...I don't know what you could possibly want that would not be in there, though ...

Community Member

Smile DDO Game Guide Updates

Hi There,

No No no Please do not get me wrong Iam so so happy with the excellent work that they do to make this guide and I cannot begin to imagine with their normal jobs gaming where they spend time to keep updating the game guide just maybe as and when they would include the new gaming areas maps new puzzles or old puzzles bits and bobs stuff like that but as I said as and when they can do it like them and me is trying to find the time to do it LOL :-) juggling with work, family and gaming always a big big problem.

Thanks,

Moose_Head