Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talking

I was coming back to post my 125 streak but when I saw Cow's 206 I just felt bad.

I went and had a beer. I feel better about myself now.

Here is my current streak.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by redraider; 10-03-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    I was coming back to post my 125 streak but when I saw Cow's 206 I just felt bad.

I went and had a beer. I feel better about myself now.

Here is my current streak.
    You’re still on a streak. *That’s* what you should be proud of.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by redraider
    No need to feel bad. I'm sure some could diagnose me as insane due to the things I do. As long as you are glad with the progress you are making, that is what ultimately counts.

As for an update...

Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

This marks the end of my streak:

Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    This marks the end of my streak:

couldnt get a group to stick out elite, i see wow. still thats an amazing streak
    i wonder though how much gear do you need in order to perform those tasks u did

Community Member

MrCow,

Huge congratulations on the streak, too bad 250 is so close.

What quests are actually left for that character now, just the 12 raids?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRea
    What quests are actually left for that character now, just the 12 raids?
    The following 17 quests are capable of producing a streak counter, but I did not get done:
    • The Chronoscope
    • Devil Assault (although, good luck knocking this out at level 8)
    • The Vault of Night
    • Plane of Night
    • Tempest's Spine
    • The Twilight Forge
    • The Titan Awakes
    • Zawabi's Revenge
    • The Reaver's Fate
    • Delirium (the quest is currently closed)
    • The Shroud
    • Ascension Chamber
    • Hound of Xoriat
    • A Vision of Destruction
    • The Master Artificer
    • Tower of Despair
    • The Lord of Blades
    Server - Thelanis

The following 17 quests are capable of producing a streak counter, but I did not get done:
    • The Chronoscope
    • The Vault of Night
    • Plane of Night
    • Tempest's Spine
    • The Twilight Forge
    • The Titan Awakes
    • Zawabi's Revenge
    • The Reaver's Fate
    • The Shroud
    • Ascension Chamber
    • Hound of Xoriat
    • The Master Artificer
    • Tower of Despair
    • The Lord of Blades
    I don't understand why you would pass on forge and vault. Others on list too, but esp those. The xp from both quests, with the streak, is GODLY,(Like 47-50k) :P Tempest was also around 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDarkwolf
    I don't understand why you would pass on forge and vault.
    One of my stipulates I try to hold onto when I do the Diaries of a True Reincarnate is that my first pass through (the pass that I film the footage of the quest being done) I do so alone if possible. Neither of those quests are could have been soloed by my character that had the streak.

I also blatantly said to myself while doing it "no raids" for the purpose of the Elite streaks, so that killed the prospect of doing those quests as well.
    Server - Thelanis

This is my husband's currently:

He also has 2254 favor at level 14.

Default 252 elite streak

Missed streaking through:
    Devil Assault; gave up on wave 4, Orthons were just too hard to hit
    Plane of Night; tough to pug, need too many people on the ball
    Twilight Forge/Titan Awakes; never saw an at-level lfm, too lazy to lead my own
    Zawabi's Revenge; never saw an at-level lfm, too chicken to try solo
    Reaver; air elementals rebuffed by the time I was flagged, not hobbit friendly
    Shroud; failed in a bunch of pug at-level groups...could still happen :D
    Abbot; I don't know the raid, don't want to inflict my noobness on pugs
    Voice of Destruction; no silly-looking-build friendly pugs...yet
    New Invasion; chains and air elementals and healing curses, oh my, didn't even try
    Master Artificer; haven't seen any elite lfms
    Tower of Despair; not flagged
    Lord of Blades; haven't seen any elite lfms since getting flagged

Duo + 2 box + hireling with guild member:
    Bastion, Demon's Den

Duo with guild member:
    Wrath, Genesis, Sins, Prey, Delirium

2 box:
    Monastery

Pug:
    Schemes, Stealer of Souls, Hound, Vault of Night, Acute Delirium, Lord of Eyes, Flesh Maker, Ghosts of Perdition

Solo + hireling:
    Rest for the Restless, Gladewatch, Missing Party, Xorian Cipher, Shadow Lord, Shadow King, Last Stand, Hold for Reinforcements (I hate this gnoming quest), Tomb of the Tormented, Tomb of the Forbidden, From Beyond the Grave, Maze of Madness, Prison of the Planes, Crucible, Gianthold Tor, Sinister Storage, Litany, Ritual Sacrifice, Sleeping Dust, Enter the Kobold, Shipwrecked Spy, Finding the Path, I Dream of Jeets, Mindsunder, Weapons Shipment, Power Play, Blown to Bits, Dreaming Dark

Ran New Invasion on hard, then managed to pike my way through a VoD elite; I guess I should have been more patient.
    Last edited by Gram; 11-26-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: +2 more, breakdown, hard streak

Default 250 Bravery Streak

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Of course, someone else hits 250 the same day I do...

Would have been at least one higher if someone didn't level after joining the Irestone Inlet I was doing and jumped in right near the end. We completed before I noticed it. Was not a happy camper that day.

I also didn't get streak for the following quests:
    Chronoscope (Didn't think I could get a group of level 8s to complete it.
    Devil Assault (Um... yeah - at least now they took it out of the streak isssue)
    Plane of Night (Tried, but we wipe as we first approached the dragon. Didn't feel like trying to get another group to try it)
    Zawabi's Revenge (Again, tried, but didn't have a full group and just didn't seem like it was going to happen)
    Stealers of Souls (Tried 5 times to get a group and finally just gave up (was 13k from cap anyway by this time)
    Shroud (Don't think I could have gotten an elite group of 19 and lowers to do this)
    Abbot (Don't think I could have gotten an elite group of 19 and lowers to do this)
    In the Demon's Den (Hit cap before I could do it)
    The Master Artificer(Hit cap before I could do it)
    Tower of Despair (Hit cap before I could do it)
    Lord of Blades (Hit cap before I could do it)
    Dreaming Dark (Hit cap before I could do it)
    Last edited by Healemup; 11-23-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    Favorhor, Rangedeath, Inthedark, Healemup, Axaleal, Hackemlow, Singasong, Intheback

Awesome job(s) guys and gals ...

On my one character I'm intentionally sticking to the streak with, I've missed Chronoscope and (stupid me) Kobold Assault. I've got a mental block against that one and just plain old skipped it. I made sure to hit Gladewatch (another I hate and far far more difficult - though they've changed the mechanics on it a bit).

My streaker is sitting at 10th, done everything but those for the streak. Pretty pleased so far and not so much repetition (though I imagine later levels will see some serious repetitive farming).

What's funny is comparing it to the favor of, say, one of the earlier toons I capped. ;-)
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Community Member

Default My go on my main's wiz life :)

Here is a screenie of me about to run the last quest of my wiz life on my main. ran into some problems running titan raid too early. we ended up failing raid part 3x which equaled a e/h/n run on the preraid what was a massive chunk of XP that put me out of range of alot of level 10s and a couple level 11s

Actually did chrono at lev as well. was a blast, I became the frantic WF healbot in the last fight, burned through many a repair wand. One of the highlights of this life IMO

Default 255 - Elenbril Sane of Thelanis

Here is screenshot of mine streak bonus. Most quest done in 3 people .. Me(fws) , Alfes(rog) (he should post his 255 soon) and Fastyna (arti) -she missed a lot of quests due to her lazyness

Missing quests:
    Chronoscope ,Devil Assault , Plane of Night (Failed pt6),Shroud ,Abbot,VoD , Hox ,The Master Artificer,Tower of Despair,Lord of Blades

Best moments :
    Acute delirium - after few bookshelfs attemtps i wanted to smash them myself .. with my head
    The Twilight Forge and The Titan Awakes - awsome quests .. and even more with 3man party at level ..

200 on lv15 DoS wf pala life.

70%solo, rest is pug or with 1-1 friend or guildie.(did 1 month break on 190)
    Did elite crono, elite von5, elite TS, (almost elite von6 with leading a totally new pug, 200hp healer died there, and with 1 main healer we wiped at her 25%)
    Skipped already: von6, adq2, titan pre and raid (hadnt got enough patience and time to set up one).
    So with a dedicated group of 3-5 who have the gear/experience and time to play together simultaneously, everything possible.

Heading to 250+
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 01-19-2012 at 04:11 AM.
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

I made it to about 200 on my second life rogue. I missed a screenshot though as I capped XP and didn't realise that you wouldn't see the BB anymore even if you haven't taken 20 yet, I was quite disappointed.

On a third life it'd be easier, I didn't do much content in 17-20 really as hit cap too quickly. Oh well, next time.

250 is the noteworthy goal as I see it, some proper effort is required to get there in some very tough quests. Maybe one day I'll try for a maximum BB streak possible run, I wonder what it would end up at ... (and how long would I have to wait for elite runs of some quests).

• The Chronoscope
    • The Vault of Night
    • Plane of Night
    • Tempest's Spine
    • The Twilight Forge
    • The Titan Awakes
    • Zawabi's Revenge
    • The Reaver's Fate
    • The Shroud
    • Ascension Chamber
    • Hound of Xoriat
    • The Master Artificer
    • Tower of Despair
    • The Lord of Blades
    Earlier in this thread you said the total maximum possible streak was 266, but 266-248=18. You only listed 17 quests you missed. There must be 1 more, or the maximum should be 1 lower. I'm not trying to nitpick, i'm trying to be accurate and to know what my goal is.

I am streaking this life to see how high I can go. I'm level 13 banking exp for 14 and sitting at 202 streak. I think I should make 250 if all goes well. I've only missed 1 quest thus far: chronoscope. It's tough to get a group of level 8s to even attampt this.

Post u12: 250

Done by a 'simple' wf pala (as needed the feat for next lives on dps way), no pots in lv1-17 only sp and lohs. (SF pots after lv17 when needed)
    Hero tr, the goal was 250 by 70% solo, 20% pug and 10% with some friendly help on the lv19+s.

Skipped:

Challenges
    Devil assault (wont give any strike, just xp)
    Raiding the giant's vault solo quest (ofc skipped)

Von6 (failed with newbie pug at her last 30%, but leading that grp through on von5 elite, and still see their zeal in von6 elite lv14 was the greatest moment in this tr, even we failed... you guys were great!!!)
    Twilight forge pre (hadnt got patience to make a group for that)
    Twilight forge raid (hadnt got patience to make a group for that)
    Zawabi's refugee (hadnt got patience to make a group for that)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still potential strikes (around 180k xp remained to cap), but will skip before u13 as will tr again:

base lv17:
    Shroud (hard to find other 11 lv19 well equipped ppl nowadays)
    Lord of eyes (also hard to find max lv19 ppl for the rough endfight)
    SoS (hard to find flagged and max lv19 ppl for that, well im flagged anyway)
    Abbot (need dedicated grp lv19, maybe the hardest thing to find...)

base lv 18+:
    Dreaming dark (take 5 boring arcane casters and divines to conquer this haunted place^^)
    Hox (maybe will do for last xp)
    VoD (maybe rape the guild for that)
    MA (not worth the fuss atm)
    LoB (guild rather do epic than elite, so also no way)
    ToD (same as VoD)

Thank you very much: for myself, some great 'pugger', Rocco, Brim, Haedo, Ana, Mano, Shadow and other EI, Jhaeros, Hunteria, Fiz, Kha, Vrain, Sims, Kaatsuroo (or similar name, will edit and others, sry if i missed you, you know who you are!

On next life will do the same, but with dedicated tr group to get the possible max strike if possible (will be 268-269 with u13?).
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

GZ sat!!!

U13 are w8ing for usssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
    Telanis Server
    Reinos Olvidados - Eternal Infinity
    Thegar -Temperna - Peti - Xelogth - Roccoloco - Xlakola - RoccoStyle - RoccoArt - Zharand -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast