Default To the Devs re: Modules

Its gonna be hard enough to loot runearms and decent modules so any way I can convince you guys to unbind crafted modules so people can make them and sell them on the auction house? Not every Artificer is gonna be a rogue or wants to put a feat into the preR for trapmaking. thanks for your consideration in advance
    Thelanis - VIoxxx Ravyn Arcanjel Sykotik Twotone Xeric Devient Malefic Alchemyst

Community Member

1. Artificers get modules from end reward lists. That'll be the biggest source of them.

2. All Artificers can and should possess trap disarming skills. There's no need for Rogue levels.

Modules are reliably found as random end reward on the Artificer Class-based list, so they aren't all too hard to get for someone completely shunning crafting and mechanical trap parts.
    Last edited by MrCow; 09-14-2011 at 05:06 PM.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post
    1. Artificers get modules from end reward lists. That'll be the biggest source of them.

2. All Artificers can and should possess trap disarming skills. There's no need for Rogue levels.
    Just a side note on #2, when on Lamannia I did approximately 150 traps in Monastery and never once got above 1 trap part on my Artificer. Did the exact same thing on build that had tier 1 of the rogue mechanic PRE and got multiple parts a majority of the time.