Default I am really looking forward to the new meta-magik system

Man, being able to set up metamagic with each spell is giant.

No more having to quicken buffs, or heighten everything...

This will probably let me switch to pale master... I was holding off because I really liked the 1 sp hypno and the -3 will save it imparted (which is huge).

But now I can set up a non-heightened hypno which will only cost 10 sp (instead of 42) and use that to debuff mobs... sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

This will probably let me switch to pale master... I was holding off because I really liked the 1 sp hypno and the -3 will save it imparted (which is huge).

But now I can set up a non-heightened hypno which will only cost 10 sp (instead of 42) and use that to debuff mobs... sweet.
    I know. That's gonna be awesome ... all the debuffs. Esp (for me) symbols also ... and always-extended (but not heightened) death aura, haste, rage, displacement.

It may impact my divines even more.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

Tell me about it. I leveled a few Artis on Lam and when I came back here it was hard to play my casters. Just one more weekend to go

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.