Exclamation Redemtion Not Loading

Redemption is not loading at all on Lamannia :-( Not groovy.
    Huh?!

The problem is that so many people are running quests over there that popular quests such as storehouse secrets, Kolbolds new Ringleader, info is key, and redemption are being overloaded... give it a few and try again...
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

Cool Overloaded..I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by cdemeritt View Post
    The problem is that so many people are running quests over there that popular quests such as storehouse secrets, Kolbolds new Ringleader, info is key, and redemption are being overloaded... give it a few and try again...
    If that were true then other DDO Servers would be having just as much problems running the game; as there are A LOT more people playing on the regular servers than Lamannia. The Quest is Fragged aka busted as I am not the only person having issues getting into it. I really don't think it has any issue with it being "overloaded".

Don't get me wrong I understand Lamaania is a test server and I understand completely that it is the best way for them to figure out how to deploy new content hence the reason I posted this in this particular forum, I also submitted a bug report as well. It will get fixed in time I am just impatient.

PS I went and ran another quest came back later and it was still Broken.
    Huh?!

Actually I think the issue isn't being overloaded, its that it's overinstanced, the servers are programed only to provide a certain number of instances per quest on each server, and if those instances would exceed a certain amount it gains a failure to load until some of the instances close.

It not about being overloaded as much as many solo runs from everyone into those instances. Once the instance load drops it will allow more to access.

Argonnessen - Aruki 6 Monk (Main); Dayher 4 Artificer
    Canntih - Firryl 12 Fighter; Tiran 8 Fighter; Daher 4 Fighter/4 Monk

Community Member

Angry Had Redemption and Haverdash do it over the past hours

Did Haverdash yesterday and tried to do it again this morning (and again 30 mins ago). Stuck.
    Redemption is a first timer.

Tried on 2 different characters, one a copy from live lvl 9 and the other an art going on lvl 6.

Community Member

I had something similar today with Catacombs 5 and Delara 1.
    I started the quest, went in, got loading screen ... wham, was out and in front again. Several times, same effect.

Community Member

Default Could not get a bug ticket in on this...

Tried the bug report on the Lam side and nothing came up. Tried the standard ticket and the GM response is to put in a bug report (trouble tickets are not covered on Lam).
    Anyone else able to post a BUG ticket for me?

Lam side, tried to go into Haverdash and Redemption earlier today with characters. Just tried Redemption again and it did the same thing (many hours again). Quest entry, choose normal/casual/elite/hard, click button, it shows the quest screen, then drops you back at the quest entry screen. Tried this with ArtyFour (art character) and a transfered JJunior (wizard).

Community Member

Tried to get into the grotto over 30 times last night. Gave up.

Community Member

same thing here with the canith crystal. been trying on and off all day now. really missing that +3 to hit from a full korthos run...
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Quote Originally Posted by TiranBlade View Post
    Actually I think the issue isn't being overloaded, its that it's overinstanced, the servers are programed only to provide a certain number of instances per quest on each server, and if those instances would exceed a certain amount it gains a failure to load until some of the instances close.

It not about being overloaded as much as many solo runs from everyone into those instances. Once the instance load drops it will allow more to access.
    +1.
    Most people have reported that switching to another instance will allow you to enter the quests. A few people posted in chat that they were having issues with the coin lord patron, last night. I suggested that they try switching instances, and all reported back that it worked. I'm sure it won't work in all cases, but it's certainly worth a try; if you can't get into a quest or talk to an NPC properly.

Community Member

I cant enter the grotto at korthos =/ after the loading screen i apear outside again =/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    +1.
    Most people have reported that switching to another instance will allow you to enter the quests. A few people posted in chat that they were having issues with the coin lord patron, last night. I suggested that they try switching instances, and all reported back that it worked. I'm sure it won't work in all cases, but it's certainly worth a try; if you can't get into a quest or talk to an NPC properly.
    its not this, when the patch went in you couldnt see the trainer in korthos snowy side for the mob of players. today korthos is almost a ghost town, both snowy and sunny. there arnt enough players to create more than 1 instance, so to test the instance hop fix i have to hit stormreach to get into korthos sunny side. didnt help a bit.
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!