Default Fehlende TP?(English: Missing TP?)

Klicken Sie hier für ein update.

(Click here for a update.)

Als ich meinen Weg bis zu 100 für heute, ich erkannte etwas fehlte in meinem Postfach. Ich weiß, dass ich TP bekommen einen Bonus von 25 und 50, zusammen mit den üblichen 100 dafür, aber ich habe es vergessen ICH bonus TP bei 5 dafür, und das kam nicht in mein mail. Meine Frage ist: gibt es nicht mehr einen bonus zu 5 dafür oder ist es abgehört, entweder auf mein Ende oder Turbine's end?

(English: As I was working my way up to 100 favor today, I realized something was missing in my mailbox. I know I get bonus TP at 25 and 50 favor, along with the usual 100 favor, but I forgot I get bonus TP at 5 favor, which didn't arrive in my mail. My question is: Is there no longer a bonus at 5 favor or is it bugged, either on my end or Turbine's end?)
    Last edited by knightgf; 08-24-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Mind if i take a chair and wait an official reply here with you?

(thanks for english version!)
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this <--- 2020 edition!

Community Member

Same thing happened to me. Relogging solved the issue.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Possibly this:
    The first bonus may not be awarded until you talk to Dax Boon in Korthos Village, check your award mail in-game in Stormreach, or both.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Community Member

i didnt get any mails until i left korthos but i got the tp

Nur damit sie Bescheid wissen, würde ich nicht setzen auf die bestätigungs mail you get. Wenn man auf die DDOstore, können sie ihre Transaktionen, und deckt dafür Prämien, also wenn ihr fehlende TP, sollten sie sein.

(Just to let you know, I wouldn't rely on the confirmation mail you get. If you go to the DDOstore, you can look up your transactions, and it covers favor rewards, so unless your missing TP, you should be all set.)

I got my 50 tp's for 5 favour. Didnt have to check the email and didnt have to relog. It was just there as soon as i finished the 3 village quests on normal.