Thread: Fab Bracers?

Community Member

Default Fab Bracers?

Was wondering which optional chest they drop in, the titan or the golem?
    Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

they're in the golem chest from what ive seen. might be in both though
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTroy View Post

at one point during the aggro issues i pulled horoth on my monk, which i admit i kind of enjoyed for about half a second. but then he hit me.

iron bomber (extreme challenge warning!!!) dudes chest is where I got mine.

opened the titan chest a couple times in a 6man grp, nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Same place I pulled a set. Nothing special in titan chest.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

opened the titan chest a couple times in a 6man grp, nada.
    Same, after taking 10 bombs up the rectum (**** near killed 'em) it was well earned
    Last edited by grodon9999; 08-13-2011 at 09:11 AM.

The loot threat should have had this listed but so far Fab Bracers seem to only drop from the Iron bomber optional chest

Quote Originally Posted by orakio View Post
    The loot threat should have had this listed but so far Fab Bracers seem to only drop from the Iron bomber optional chest
    Which makes sense, since it is a extreme challange, I did 10 or so solo runs on norm, finally pulled them on elite, don't know if difficulty ups the drop rate, or if I was just unlucky. Wouldn't be suprised if it was just unlucky, same toon took 70 some runs to get his eardweller.

Quote Originally Posted by gyerv59 View Post
    Which makes sense, since it is a extreme challange, I did 10 or so solo runs on norm, finally pulled them on elite, don't know if difficulty ups the drop rate, or if I was just unlucky. Wouldn't be suprised if it was just unlucky, same toon took 70 some runs to get his eardweller.
    Its a sad day when soloing a short quest on normal 10 times to get a very powerful item is considered unlucky.

I was at over 120 runs of eye of the titan elite before I gave up, with no eardweller. At least the quest had some replay value heh.

Drop rates mega high imo. If say your luck was average, so 10%.. You run it a a 6man grp twice and chances are good it will show up, since its a very melee specific item, any casters along would be likely to offer it up also.

And yea i think that elite run we did, 2 pairs dropped at once. So may be higher rates.

Is there no icon for the infusion from the bracers? Ran the power station quest and didn't notice it go off a single time.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Its a sad day when soloing a short quest on normal 10 times to get a very powerful item is considered unlucky.

I was at over 120 runs of eye of the titan elite before I gave up, with no eardweller. At least the quest had some replay value heh.

Drop rates mega high imo. If say your luck was average, so 10%.. You run it a a 6man grp twice and chances are good it will show up, since its a very melee specific item, any casters along would be likely to offer it up also.

And yea i think that elite run we did, 2 pairs dropped at once. So may be higher rates.
    Sorry, what I was saying was after 10 runs I got bored, and did elite, and believe me I share your pain with eye of the titan, it took 1 toon 70 runs to get an eardweller, I've got 1 on 3 diff toons.

The reason I was saying I may have been unlucky is the seem to be dropping like candy, now they could have thr drops rates set high on lamma just for preview purposes, idk the answer to that.