Default Familars, Udead Pets, Animal Companions...

I'm very happy with new Pet Tech that will be introduced with Artificer (Arakiel posts)

Controllable, Power up while Master level up, Named, stay with their Master in Public Areas.. That is all what we need for other unique class Pet

I hope that Developers think about this improvements for future updates All Wizards, Sorcerers, Rangers and Druids (coming in next year maybe...) will be very happy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by stoerm View Post
    Player remembers. Player never forgets.
    I'm not native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Requiro View Post
    I'm very happy with new Pet Tech that will be introduced with Artificer (Arakiel posts)

Controllable, Power up while Master level up, Named, stay with their Master in Public Areas.. That is all what we need for other unique class Pet

I hope that Developers think about this improvements for future updates All Wizards, Sorcerers, Rangers and Druids (coming in next year maybe...) will be very happy.
    Not sure what you'd expect for wizards and sorcerers if you're thinking about familiars, in pnp they didn't tend have much to do with combat. Actually what would be appropriate for familiars would be something like the latern archon that FvS's get.

Rangers could have something like artificers, but I wouldn't expect it (or want it) to be that strong.

But yes, I'm really liking what this is saying for druids.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind