Community Member

Default New named items ...lets keep up.

Ok so far i've come across 3 handcannons (force, lightning, and fire) as well as a named crossbow.

Thought Spike - Redemption Reward
    Flame Warden - WW chain reward
    Flicker - STK chain reward

Anyone happen to have info on any others NOT from house cannith quests?

ScreenShot00008 by domnslave, on Flickr

ScreenShot00009 by domnslave, on Flickr

ScreenShot00010 by domnslave, on Flickr

Have you checked the end reward for Shrn Syndicate series ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delssar View Post
    Khyber is the worst server (IMHO) for community.

Quote Originally Posted by junior_w View Post
    Have you checked the end reward for Shrn Syndicate series ?
    a lot to check out, but gonna wait for character to finish transfer first >_<
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Community Member

Default RE: have you check the sharn series reward yet?

No i haven't yet, hoping my character copies get done soon so i can plow through the low level stuff with my 20's and collect all the good stuff for my arti to try out when they pop. But anyone that can update this thread with new named items would be awesome.

lol, Oladren's Great Crossbow... That's rich Eladrin

nice stuff
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]

Ok i saw bracles (that aded alchemical bonus to Str / Dex / Con when you attack).
    there were prety normal pair of gloves (exp. seeker +2, dex +6, small bost to rog skills)

and none named runestones: Greater are quite nice
    Stunning - 34 DC fort for stun for 6 sec
    Flashing - 34 DC ref or blind; 34 DC will or dazed (10-15 seconds)
    Stone - 34 DC fort flesh to stone for 20-30 seconds
    All greater stones are ml 13, created in bundles of 10 (1 greater 8 lesser per single use); have 15-30 coldown for ALL runestones; DONT need Line of Sight to be used;affect single target ;I am not sure about range (but i think it is unlimited)

Wait, exceptional seeker in a slot allowing Bloodstone stackage...?

/drool

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowgolem View Post
    Wait, exceptional seeker in a slot allowing Bloodstone stackage...?

/drool
    u could already do that with a seeker hat from the cove and the bold trinket

I said stack with blood stone, not the seeker hats.

Not everyone was around for the cove to make hats.

meh. seeker is nice. exceptional seeker is nice, too. neither are nearly as nice as they're talked up to be imo though... the main thing that made seeker a huge deal was autocrit, which is now gone.

now? well, seeker adds DPS, that's definitely true. but it isn't nearly as essential.

for example, if we make the assumption that someone is using khopeshes, how much does seeker add per hit?

well, from 1-16, it adds nothing. from 17-20, it adds +6 damage per hit for every 2 points, for a total of 24 damage over 20 hits, or 1.2 damage per hit. certainly not *nothing* of course, and we all know how much trouble people will go through to get +1 damage per hit that stacks. but ultimately, if you're getting the expected number of attacks per minute (iirc something like 180ish for TWF), that's about 3 attacks per second, which means +2 exceptional seeker is basically about +3.5 DPS. certainly, it's better than *not* having +3.5 DPS, but really, it isn't a massive game-changer.

it's kinda nice, and if the gloves were otherwise pretty good DPS gloves (they're not) they'd be a decent temporary replacement for your real end-game gloves.

the extremely high value people place on seeker comes from 2 things:

1) they're used to when it was crazy good because of autocrit, when it was likely adding as much as +8 per hit for every 2 points of seeker
    2) it's a *stacking* source of DPS, albeit really not a very large source of DPS, and can relatively often be found in slots that normally don't add any DPS at all or at the very least tend to have poor DPS options. epic marilith chain is nice because it adds DPS in the armor slot, which normally doesn't add DPS. bloodstone is nice because it adds DPS in a slot that normally isn't very great for DPS. neither are so important that you really have any desperate need to get your hands on one.