Thumbs down +3 tomes can't be turned into dragonshards

So what are we going to do with btc +3 of useless stat from 20th lists?
    Maybe add some mechanics that can turn that utra-rare drop atfer 2 months of farming from something you destroy immediately after looting, to something you can use in any other way?
    Last edited by Vellrad; 08-09-2011 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    So what are we going to do with btc +3 of useless stat from 20th lists?
    Maybe add some mechanics that can turn that utra-rare drop atfer 2 months of farming from something you destroy immediately after looting, to something you can use in any other way?
    Personally, I think that all bound tomes should be BTA instead of BTC. +3 and +4 tomes are hard enough to find, there's no reason that we should be stuck with them on the wrong character.

Community Member

+3 tomes were removed from the turn in because the majority thought it would lead to griefing and fewer tomes being put up for roll because they would be needed for crafting.

The barbarian getting a +3 tome and keeping it because he can turn it in instead of being nice and putting it up for roll, breaks down community a little. Your case is uncommon and will only happen if you have run the same raid around 40 times or so. And it would only happen at the 20 marks. I would just keep the extra +3s for if I TR or something else changes and they become BtA instead. Bank space is not such a premium that I can't make space to hold on to a, currently uneeded, a +3 tome.

Now, don't get me wrong, if I would get a +3 of uselessness in chest (Str/dex/wis/cha), it would be put on roll almost immediately (almost, because I would be swearing that I got useless tome instead of the one I want). I don't like griefing, and I bellive there should be something better to do with rare drops than turn it into 16 crafting things, but at least there was 1 use of them other than permanet -1 bank slot, or destroy after beign looted.
    Making them bta would be good, same as allowing to trade 2 or 3 +3s from 20th list for a one you want (maybe even more than 2 or 3). You farm raid over and over for tome (because what better thing to do you got on lv20? (maybe except farming raid over and over for shard^^)), and after 2 months realize that after 20 raids you got only items that are only good to be putted into nearest dustbin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.